#15

-------No One's Pov----

Ogiwara look at Kuroko, "S-So.. How was w-well.. how was last night a-about Sex?" Ogiwara blushed. The bluenette look at him, 'I admitted.. Having sex someone you love is definitely good but.. when.. when will I start.. falling inlove with them?...' the bluenette has a deep in thought's.

"I.. I don't know" Kuroko rubbed his nape. Kuroko lied about that, "Maybe, I'll tell you someday.. I guess. Let's eat breakfast" Kuroko smiled and walk away.

Ogiwara look at the bluenette. 'Why do I feel like his having a hard time..' Ogiwara sigh.

Every kid's was now at the dining room, sitting so politely. Tanaka saw the twin's serve the food. Shiro and Kyosei start's eating while Hinami and Hiroshi are still praying.

Tanaka couldn't understand the situation about last night. "I'm sorry if I was.. late. I just change some clothes, and I just overslept last night" Kuroko smile at the kid's. Tanaka can tell his lying.

"Tanaka? Is their something wrong? Should I change the breakfast------" Kuroko was cut off, "N-nothing's wrong.. I was just thinking.. K-Kuroko san, you must be tired." Tanaka smiled. He pretend and that nothing's wrong.

Seiji and Seijuro hummed softly, "I see, no, I'm not that tired. Thank you for your concern Tanaka. I just overslept" Kuroko smiled. Seijuro and Seiji softly grin.

They heard someone came in the house. "Who is it?---- EH!! MOTHER!?!? YOU COME HOME THAT QUICKLY!!? I-I THOUGHT YOUR GOING HOME TOMORROW!??" Ogiwara shouted. His mother laugh.

"I was just joking, I came here to take the kid's home. Kuroko, thank you-----" Ogiwara's Mother was cut off. When she saw the famous Akashi twin's was serving some breakfast at the table.

"Eh... EHHHH!!!!! THE A-A-AKASHI'S IS HERE!?!?" She shouted at the top of her lung's, Ogiwara tried to stop her. "Mother! You got it all wrong! T-That's.. That's Kuroko's Lover's!" When Ogiwara yelled that to her, Kuroko turned into stone, while the twin's become quiet and the kid's was silence.

"Eh..? Kuroko.. Is that true?" The way she asked was a very serious tone. Kuroko could not answer straightly, what will Kuroko's answer will be? Ogiwara gulped. 'C'mon.. It's real right, why don't you answer?' Ogiwara look at the bluenette, the twin's look at Kuroko even Tanaka.

Kuroko smile at Ogiwara's mother. "Yes, they're my lover, is their something wrong? Miss Ogiwara?" Kuroko answered very calmly, the twin's smirk.

"No, their's nothing wrong. I know you'll be a good wife!!!" She smiled, Kuroko turned into stone. "A-Ah.. Thank you for the compliment. I-I'm just doing-----" Kuroko was cut off when Ogiwara's mother hold his both hand's.

"You'll be a one heckable wife if you guy's get married! What do you think!? And You have two husband's! What do you think of them!" She smiled so cheerfully, 'Here she goes again' Ogiwara facepalm.

"Mother don't be too excited! They're relationship is just started you know!?" Ogiwara sigh. "Eh? Started?" Ogiwara's mother loon at Kuroko.

"I see, then good luck you three." She smiled. The kid's walk infront of her, "Let's go now! My mama is waiting!" Shiro chuckle. Ogiwara's mother smile, they all go outside, she opened the door of the kid's, as she walk inside the car. She wave and drove away.