#17

-----No One's Pov-----

At the night.

Every hour and every second. The twin's sweatdrop how Kuroko tremble and feel really gloomy. They tried everything to get close and yet Kuroko is just covering himself with blanket. They sigh, they wanted to cheer the bluenette up.

"Dear, are you still scared?" Seijuro and Seiji asked the same time, Kuroko nodded slowly. They can see how gloomy he is. "Then.. Kuroko, why don't we go to the park? Wonderful isn't?" Kuroko flinch when Seijuro ask that, he saw Seiji smile as well, "Indeed, it will be fun" Seiji chuckle.

Kuroko stop burrying himself, Seiji and Seijuro saw it. They both softly smirk. "Then.. I'll agreed about that" Kuroko whisper, "Really Dear?" Seiji and Seijuro's eye's sparkles, Kuroko nodded.

'Our Dear is really adorable right now' Seiji chuckle, "But it will be on saturday, I.. Can't go whenever I want to, I have school." Kuroko explain. Seiji and Seijuro nodded.

Seijuro kissed the bluenette's cheek. While Seiji smile.

'Well then, we have a date to settle'

-----------------------------

The next day.

At the office.

"I'm still sleepy though.." The tanned male yawn.

"Don't be sleepy nanodayo, the twin's might kill us" While the green headed was cleaning his glasses. While the blonde was busy taking picture's.

"Oh wow!!! Akashicchi Finally want to see us!! Akashicchi? Both!? Maybe Seijicchi and Seijurocchi!!! Yess-ssu!! First name!" Kise's eye's sparkle's. "You really are annoying" The red headed spoke. While the lazy giant yawn, with a purple hair and very tall.

They open the door, to see the twin's. Seiji and Seijuro's deadly smile, make them shiver. "Ah.. Your here, we have a better good new's, we haven't told you yet" Seijuro smirk while Seiji nodded, "Yes, we have a lover" Seiji chuckle, the blonde's eye's sparkles.

"Really!?!?" He said very cheefully, while the green headed tsundere adjust his glasses. "I'm surprise nanodayo" He sigh, "I bet that girl is a scary type" the tanned male whisper, while the red headed added, "Yeah, like always holding a scissor just to kill", they both secretly laugh.

The lazy giant yawn once more, "Can we go home now?" he  opened his chips and started eating. "Actually, it's not a girl nor woman. It's actually a boy." Seiji spoke, that make them all got cough mostly the lazy giant who spit the food.

"Ehhh!!!!!" All of them look at the twin's. "So it's only one person that you guy's always share!?!?" The blonde asked, very loudly, "Yes, Kise Ryouta. Aomine Daiki, Murasakibara Atsushi, Midorima Shintarou and Kagami Taiga" Seijuro smirk, "You'll know him on Saturday, we have a date on Saturday, you'll see him what he look like" Seiji chuckle.

"But why not now?" Kagami asked, the red headed male. "Well, his busy at his school." Seijuro responded with a reply. "School? How old is he nanodayo?" Midorima asked with a glasses.

"His only 18, I guess." Seiji responded. "So young.." Murasakibara whisper, the lazy giant. "Yes, he is very young and yet so fragile and beautiful boy" Seijuro and Seiji smirk.