#22

------No One's Pov------

The Next Day.

At school.

Kuroko can see Kizuki always looking away from him. At that day, he didn't knew that this would happen. Kuroko sigh tiredly, that he can't even focused at his studies. He felt so worried about Kizuki.

He heard the bell rang for lunch time, Kuroko walk out to the classroom as he heard several student female's are running through the hallway. Kuroko use his low presence not to bump anyone.

At the top floor at the school, the rooftop. Was very clean and silence. There was a small bench, that anyone can look at the beautiful sky.

The door's opened as the bluenette go to the rooftop and look at the sky. It was so peaceful, he can breath so freely and soft wind pass by as his hair sway so smooth.

He lay to the floor, he look at the sky. Wind breeze is making him fall asleep. Not until someone open the door, he look to the side and he saw the twin's smiled at him. Kuroko fastly sat up, "What are you guy's doing here?" he ask very politely which make the twin's walk toward's to him and sat beside him. Kuroko was at the middle.

"Oh, we brought you some lunch, Dear" Seiji smirk. Kuroko rolled his eye's, "I'm not in the mood, okay?" Kuroko has a very deadpanned face. Like he always use.

But the twin's just chuckle. Kuroko look at them, they were smiling. Kuroko felt curious why are they so happy in a good mood.

"Hey.. You two have been acting weird? Did something happen that making you two in a Good mood or something? You two seems.... Very happy lately" Kuroko spoke which make them flinch. "Oh.. That, it's nothing" Seijuro smirk, they still remember the word's of the bluenette yesterday.

"So.. How's your going out yesterday Dear?" Seiji spoke which make the twin's grinned.

"It was fine.. But I still remember the two ice cream man's, they felt familiar.. a little, their voice and height are like you guy's" Kuroko rubbed his nape, Seiji and Seijuro sweatdrop, "O-Oh.. that's maybe because their wearing heels?" Seijuro sweatdrop and Seiji facepalm.

Kuroko look at them, "Why would a man wear a heel's? While selling ice cream?" Kuroko ask once more, "Maybe.. they want to be taller?" Seiji spoke which make Seijuro facepalm. Kuroko sweatdrop, 'Their quite a bit funny..' Kuroko look up to the sky.

"Okay, take this seriously. How was your going out with your friend?" Seijuro ask, "I already told you guy's, it was Fine and quite a bit fun" Kuroko said with a soft smile. "Did something happened after the hang out?" The twin's grinned once more.

"Ah.. well.. Yeah, he confess but.. I reject him for some reason, I feel bad for him though" Kuroko sigh sadly, "What's the reason of why did you reject?" Seiji said which make the twin's grinned again.

"You two are asking too much question" Kuroko irked. They just chuckle, Kuroko still doesn't know about it. That they heard of what he says, "I reject him because I have other reason" Kuroko look up to the sky.

"Like falling inlove with someone?" Seijuro ask, the twin's grinned again and again. Kuroko sweatdrop, "Can you guy's stop grinning all the time, it's creeping me out.." Kuroko rubbed his temples.