#11

------No One's Pov-----

Kuroko can't breath much because of the deep kiss that the Emperor gave. Seiji chuckle while Seijuro smirk.

Tasting the bluenette make's them satisfied themselves. Seijuro chuckle, "Look at you, your quite adorable" Seijuro whisper, he leaned the bluenette at his chest while Seiji smirk. He hold the bluenette's hand.

Kuroko look at Seiji who lift his hand and makes his caresses his cheek. Seiji felt the bluenette's palm on his cheek is so warm.

Kuroko look at the twins, he was leaning on Seijuro's chest. He felt Seijuro's hand patted his head softly. "Your a very good boy, but you still make us a little disappointed. Well, forget about that, your still Obedient as ever" Seijuro smirk. Seiji grinned, "It's like a pet of our's.I just want the more of it just to make us satisfied" Seiji added.

"Don't you guy's have.. a reason? Being someone's lover doesn't mean that you'll choose them, what's the reason that you guy's chose me as your lover?" The bluenette suddenly ask the twins. "Well, we're quite a picky one" Seiji chuckle.

"So we choose someone, and love you as our dear Lover of our's." Seijuro added, "Look how beautiful you are, Tetsuya" Seiji whisper to the bluenette. While Seijuro leaned on his neck, burrying his face to the bluenette's neck.

They heard someone is coming. "I think someone is----" Kuroko was cut off when some assistant came in. Her eye's widened. "A-Akashi S-Sama's! Sorry for-----" She was cut off, "Go on, what bring's you here?" Seiji command her.

"A-Ah.. well.." She cough, "Akashi Sama's. Their's a new meeting, it's going to start" She bowed respectfully. "You guy's have a meeting? Then I shall get going-----" Kuroko was cut off when he was standing up, Seiji was holding his wrist while Seijuro was holding his waist.

"No, your going with us Dear" Seijuro smile, "Yes, Love. His correct" Seiji chuckle. While the assistant was surprise.

'Wait.. No way.. This boy.. This boy.. is from.. The newspaper!??!' She remembered the picture to the newspaper. "Ah.. If it's alright for the meeting, besides, it's already late.." Kuroko sigh.

"No need to worry about that" Seijuro stood up and Seiji. "Let's go now" Seiji spoke, the assitant nodded with a soft smile. 'Oh my!!.. So this is they're lover!!! OMG!! He is so beautiful!!!' The assistant's eye's sparkles. Kuroko look at her, they all walk out to the office.

Even worker's was eye's on the bluenette. Kuroko felt a little bit nervous. "Hey.. who is he?.." Some gossips around of him. The two Emperor's didn't care. "My dear, this way" Seiji chuckle. Every worker's turned into stone.

"Oh.. Sorry.." Kuroko look at the twin's. Seijuro smirk, "My my, getting confused already? Don't be, one of my assistant will gave you a tour next time" Seijuro added.

The worker's saw the twin's wrap their arm's around the bluenette's waist. They glared all of the workers, they all froze and shiver down the spine. The twin's smirk and start's to walk away.

Kuroko look at the twin's, 'I guess being they're lover is.. not easy at all...' Kuroko sigh softly, then they are now infront of the huge room. Every assistant's bowed at the two Emperor's.

"Ah! The Akashi Sama's! It's a pleasure to meet you!" The man with a golden ring smiled. "Now shall we start the explanation?" He ask, "Yes, we should start. It would be late soon enough. It will waste of our time." Seiji spoke.