#5

-----No One's Pov----

It was silence at the café. They look at the bluenette stretch himself and yawn, they can tell his tired. Seiji and Seijuro stand up, they grabbed their mug's. "Tetsuya/Kuroko, let us help you" They smile charmibgly.

"No"

"I can handle this myself" Kuroko smile at them, that warm smile struck them. They smile, "Let us help you, don't worry about it. You won't get caught" Seijuro smile. Kuroko sigh, 'Stubborn as ever..' he thought. The bluenette yawned and just nodded.

"Everything is already clean, I can only wash the dishes" Kuroko's smile fade away. He put the mop at the staff room. Kuroko wear gloves and start to wash the dishes.

Seiji smirk and goes behind the bluenette, "Don't be stubborn and let us help you" Seiji whisper and start's washing the dishes. His eye's widened, Kuroko suddenly look up.

Seiji's arm's was on his waist. Kuroko can't escape, Seiji was washing the dishes, while Seijuro drying the cup's.

"No.. wait.. The manager will be-----" Seijuro cut the bluenette off, "Don't you know.. Your Very Obedient at the Manager" He whisper. Kuroko suddenly push the two away.

"What's wrong with you two today?" Kuroko asked. Both of them smirk, "Nothing, we just want to help" Seijuro start's drying the mug's.

Seiji chuckle, "Just rest" Seiji added. Kuroko sigh. He walk and sat at the chair, he yawn. He fell asleep, laying his head at the table, by the time that Seiji and Seijuro are finished, they saw the bluenette. "Kuroko, it's already----" Seijuro was cut off, he was sleeping.

They saw the bluenette's pink lips, the bluenette yawned and woking up. He stand up, "Oh, sorry, I fell asleep" Kuroko stand up and walk to the staff room, that is only waiter or waitress only.

Kuroko opened his locker, Seiji and Seijuro suddenly follow the bluenette. They saw the bluenette taking off his shirt, they saw the bluenette's soft and smooth white skin. They both saw how fragile he was. The bluenette change his shirt.

Kuroko look at them, "Are you two.. watching me?" Kuroko suddenly blurted out. "Of course not" Seijuro sweatdrop, even Seiji cough awkwardly.

Kuroko grab his bag, "Why don't we drive you home?" Seiji asked, Kuroko look at them. "No thank you, I can use a------" Kuroko was cut off by Seijuro, "No, refusement or declining. Their's no taxi outside, it will be hard for you to pick a taxi" Seijuro added.

Kuroko sigh, "Alright" Kuroko agreed. He loses, the twins smirk, they all walk outside the café. The bluenette turned off the lights and lock the door.

Seiji opened the door, while Seijuro start's to push him inside slowly. "I can open the door on my own, okay?" Kuroko sigh and walk inside the car.

Seiji and Seijuro are in the front seat's. He saw Seiji start's to drive. It was silence at the car. Seijuro look back at the bluenette, the bluenette was just looking at the window. "Can I ask?" Kuroko asked, Seiji and Seijuro nodded.

"What is it that you wanted to asked?" Seiji asked back, "Is it important?" Seijuro asked as well. Kuroko look at the both of them. 'I felt like their the same person' Kuroko sigh.

"Well, are you.. also treat people like this? Like your friends? You two been kind to me lately, I just notice it. I'm sorry if I'm wrong or not" Kuroko said in a serious tone, they both grinned. Seijuro spoke, "Well, it depends of what we want" Seiji nodded.