#6

-----No One's Pov----

They had  fun playing all the games, until they saw how cute of the bluenette and adorable he was hugging the teddy bear tightly. They saw the soft blush of the bluenette, the twin's felt happy inside, being with bluenette in a whole day.

"Why don't we try playing that one? Seijuro Kun and Seiji Kun?" Kuroko pointed a battle game. They sat and the bluenette was on the middle, Kuroko insert 3 coins.

The battle started, 3 Minutes later, the twins turned into stone. They got defeated by the bluenette, 'This two... aren't good at games are they?...' Kuroko thought, he stand up, "Wait Tetsuya" Seiji spoke coldly, "Let's play again" Seijuro added, both of them gritted their teeth.

Kuroko sigh, until 3 to 2 Hours pass by. Kuroko had an irked mark, "Please let's stop playing this game, what about that one?" Kuroko pointed, he grabbed they're wrist. He gave them a gun.

"Here, you two can play this game, it's an army. You two are the soldier" Kuroko smile and inserted two coins. The twin's sigh irritatedly.

They started the game. They felt relief that it was easy for them, they won the first round. Seiji and Seijuro's eye's sparkles, they never played like this before.

Kuroko wait them to finish playing, 'I felt like.. I'm watching two kids..' Kuroko sigh. They spent hours to play, until they won and won again with many prizes. Kuroko look at the time.

"Okay, that's enough. Let's go now, it's going to be late soon" Kuroko said in a warm tone. Seiji and Seijuro look at the bluenette, they chuckle, "Of course" Seijuro responded.

Kuroko grabbed Seiji and Seijuro's wrist. The twin's felt like the bluenette is holding them very smoothly. "I need to go buy some key chain's with this prizes that you made." Kuroko ran to the counter.

"Just pick one and you'll going to get it!" the sales man smile. Kuroko look at them and buyed  5 types of keychains. Kuroko gave Seiji and Seijuro some key chain.

The twin's look at it. Seiji's key chain is sky blue milkshake while Seijuro is a juice key chain. Kuroko's key chain was a dolphin. "It seem's this is only what we get, if you guy's don't like it then I'll-----" Kuroko was cut off, "No, we like it" Seiji smiled. Kuroko look at Seijuro who patted his head. Kuroko sigh, they walk out. They saw the star's.

They look at the bluenette who is just looking up, that smile of the bluenette is showing. "I actually had fun today" Kuroko yawn, that word's make them sparkle inside.

The twin's felt really happy about those words. Seijuro smile even Seiji. "Let's go now, Tetsuya" Seiji spoke, Kuroko nodded.

"I wanted to check the café, so maybe I------" Kuroko was cut off, "You don't need to, besides, it's your day off" Seijuro said in a warm tone.

"His correct" Seiji smirk, Kuroko just go inside the car, Seiji goes to the driver seat and Seijuro was on the other side. 'Now it's Seiji Kun is going to drive? not Seijuro Kun?' Kuroko thought. Seiji start's to drive, Kuroko hugged his teddy bear tightly. 'So soft' He rubbed his face on the teddy bear, Seijuro look at him, he had an irked mark.

Even Seiji saw at the mirror, both of them get irritated a little bit. The teddy bear is being hugged by the bluenette very tight, makes them want to throw the teddy bear. Kuroko felt their cold presence, he hugged the teddy bear and chuckle silently.