#16

------No One's Pov-----

Kuroko was sitting on bench, even though it's going to be mid night soon enough. He saw a taxi, he stood up and wave. The taxi didn't notice by low presence, but the bluenette done something that the taxi notice, in the dark, Kuroko's phone was flashing. A flashing light that he saw.

The driver park the car at the side, he saw the bluentte running toward's to his car. "Thank you for stopping" Kuroko bowed and goes inside the taxi. Kuroko look at the window that the taxi start's to drive.

A few minute's later.

He arrive at the luxurious hotel. He saw many body guard's, he felt like the man own this hotel. Kuroko goes outside the taxi, he payed the driver. "This way" The body guard smile, Kuroko look at him, his heart beat, was beating too fast.

He felt like something is not right. Kuroko look at his phone, he plan's to call the twin's and yet, he didn't continue it.

He doesn't want the twin's to get worried because of him. Kuroko walk inside the building, he followed the assistant to go on the top floor. Kuroko look at the bright city. The way he look at it, it was very elegant.

The bluenette start's humming, the assistant look at him. Kuroko stop when the elevator opened. He saw so many room's, "This way please" She smirk at the bluenette, Kuroko look at her, he felt that she's very suspicious.

They walk, until they walk to the biggest room. The assistant open the door, he saw Higarashi has many women in his shoulder's while his smoking. Kuroko felt disgust but this is for Tamaki, one of his friend. Kuroko walk inside the room, Higarashi smirk widely.

This boy infront of Higarashi, he can see the bluenette was infront of him. A very pure boy that beautiful as the Snow. White and pale skin with rosy lips.

"Come in, come in, my boy. You really came, give us some private" He command to the girl's, the girl's pouted and walk outside the room, the assistant close the door.

"I came here, because of what happened earlier, I want you to apologize of what you did. If I wasn't this unpleasant, I wouldn't have come here if I had to." Kuroko spoke, "You are quite an interesting young man with such a young age than I thought would be, is that the only thing? That I should apologize in just a little thing" He laugh.

"It's not just a little thing, I heard that you abuse women's and sometime's gave them money just to serve you." Kuroko clench his fist a little.

"Oh? Such a brave boy" Higarashi smirk, "But.. You came here for a money right?" Higarashi has a wide grin, he grab the bag, "What.. do you------" Kuroko was cut off.

When Higarashi open the bag and throw the money everywhere infront of the bluenette. Kuroko's eye's widened that money spread's everywhere. On the floor, it was a waste.

"W-What are.. you upto..?" Kuroko was grabbed by Higarashi and pull the bluenette close to the bed, he had such a wide grin.

"Now serve me and I'll give you twice as much money that you wanted" Higarashi spoke but the bluenette slap his hand. "I'm not going to be someone's slave, please apologize right now! You do know that your very ridiculous when it all come's to money" Kuroko yelled at him.

"You want to settle thing's so fastly, I said come here!!" Higarashi throw his cigarette and grabbed the bluenette. Kuroko was in shock, but he was terrified at this man. Higarashi force him to lay on the bed, by holding his wrist tightly.