#10

------No One's Pov----

It was silence after that.

Kuroko need's to choose.

It was hard for the bluenette, "Just choose Dear" Seiji kissed the back of his hand and Seijuro caresses his cheek's.

Kuroko couldn't say a word. 'Why of all.. people?..' He move his wrist and remembered he was in chain. The twin's was getting impatient.

"You won't answer?" Seijuro force the bluenette to look at him, "Hurry up and answer, or we'll lock you here." Seijuro command. "I'm getting impatient, it seems, we have no choice. We'll chain him up then" Seiji smirk.

Kuroko look at them in a shiver. 'They're... i-insane.. I need to do something.. I need to..' He remember, if he became they're lover then it will be over.

But it was hard for him to choose of what he doesn't want. "Kuroko, You just need to choose" Seijuro kissed his cheek.

They didn't unlock the chain,  Kuroko don't wanted to be left alone. He doesn't want it, he hated it. He can see the devilish twin's infront of him.

Walking away, he doesn't want to be alone. He doesn't want to be chain in there cage forever. He bited his lips and clenched on the sheet's.

The bluenette has no choice but to answer.

"W-wait!" Kuroko shouted that the two of them turn around, it was silence after that. The twin's knew this boy is very important to them. They wanted to lock the boy up in they're arm's.

"Fine then.. as.. you wish..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll be.. Your Lover, Seijuro Kun, Seiji Kun."

The time when Kuroko agreed, he was afraid of the darkness that will consume him. "Such a beautiful answer" Seiji grinned even Seijuro. "Indeed it is, you have such a good choice" Seijuro added, Kuroko flinch when the twin's walk toward's him.

Seijuro sat the edge of the bed and pull the bluenette closely, at the waist. He sat the bluenette at his lap. Seiji sat beside at his twin and kiss the back of the bluenette's hand. "Your all our's now. Our lover" Seiji kiss the thigh's of the bluenette.

Seijuro kiss the bluenette's forehead. Kuroko has no choice but to choose to be they're lover. Kuroko don't want to be alone, he wanted to be free, but he didn't knew that this would happen.

"Your our's now, starting from now on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
your our Lover"

They smirk.

-------------------------------

The next day.

At the afternoon, after school, walking to his job. Kuroko was spacing out by agreeing be they're lover. 'Being in a cage.. huh..' Kuroko sigh softly and walk inside the café. He saw Ogiwara and Tamaki, doing there own work's, while the bluenette goes to the staff room to change his uniform.

"You seemed out lately, your quite sink today" Ogiwara look at him. "Am I really that sink today? Being space out?" Kuroko asked, Ogiwara nodded.