#4

------No One's Pov----

Kuroko was outside the house, Seijuro and Seiji wave at him. Kuroko wave back, 'I should start taking a bath' Kuroko thought swiftly. He didn't make any response earlier.

Seiji and Seijuro drove away.

Kuroko walk inside, he saw Nigou was already sleeping, he smiled and patted his pet. He walk upstairs and walk inside the bathroom, he grab his white bath robe.

The bluenette walk inside the bathroom and opened the bathtub. Kuroko take off his clothes and start to take a bath.

While outside, Nigou was awake, he yawned.

------------------------------------

At the store, infront of the 5 Huge fridge with full of ice cream. The twins hummed, it's been 30 Minutes that they're standing infront of the fridge, every people sweatdrop. The twin's never go out to a store like this. They had maid and servant's at their Mansion.

Seijuro opened a fridge, "Maybe Kuroko like this" he grabbed the chocolate ice cream. "Maybe.. he like this" While Seiji grabbed the strawberry ice cream. They both hummed, they remember of how cute the bluenette earlier.

Like a lost puppy that has lost a food. They both sigh, then they remember. If they buy the bluenette's favorite flavor of the ice cream..

"Seiji kun, Seijuro kun, thank you"

The smooth voice, the smile and the soft blush of the bluenette might show infront of them. The twin's look at eachother and they had a soft slight blush on their cheek's. They both nodded, Seiji grabbed more 4 basket's. Seijuro nodded, he grabbed every flavor of ice cream, even Seiji.

They both smile charmingly. They will saw the bluenette's soft smile and happiness to them. While the people froze, only 3 or 5 ice cream left at the fridge.

"Should we buy the fridge as well? It might be on sale" Seijuro asked, "Hmmm.. Well Tetsuya only said an Ice Cream" Seiji and Seijuro smirk. Can't imagine that the bluenette will smile softly at them.

"Maybe.. He like this... and this.. and this.." Both of them start's grabbing every flavor. They are carrying 4 to 5 Basket's of ice cream.

Some Highschool girl are trying to take a picture of the handsome twin's. Seiji notce it, "Seijuro" he spoke, Seijuro knew what he meant. Seijuro started to walk infront of the highschool girls.

"I-I'm sorry" She blushed, 'Oh my.. this man is so handsome.. must be my lucky day' she thought. "U-Uhm.. maybe we should hang out-----" She was cut off when Seijuro smile.

"I refuse to your lovely offer, but.. can you stop taking picture's of us, we hated it. Very much" He whisper to her very coldly, that make her shiver down.

Seijuro smirk and walk away.

The sales lady sweatdrop, "U-Uhm..." infront of her, 5 basket's that's full boxes of ice cream. "Your a little bit slow" Seiji spoke, "We're quite wasting our time" Seijuro added. Seijuro just gave her a Golden Cash Card. "Keep the change." Seiji said in a warm tone. "E-Ehhh!" The sales lady was so surprise.

The twin's walk out to the store and open the back of the car, they put the 5 Plastic's that's full of Ice cream.

They drove away.