#1

-------No One's Pov-----

It was morning.

Inside the room.

He yawned, his clock ring's, his dog was still sleeping. He hummed softly, his uniform was ready. His eye's widened, those sky blue crystal orb's, the color of his eye's matches the sea.

His smooth bed hair, he suddenly get out of bed. He was late for school. "Oh No.." He whisper. The dog yawned, he put his uniform fastly.

The boy look at the dog, who is waking up. "Nigou, I'll get going now" He put some dog food on the dog's plate.

The dog bark two time's, the dog was happy and start's eating.  He grab his bag and sandwiches, the bluenette suddenly ran outside of his house.

-------------------------------------

He kept running at the street, waiting for a taxi. He was just a High-school boy and yet had a part time Job. He saw the taxi stop, he rushed inside, the taxi driver drove off.

He was in a rush of a bit late of his new school. He saw so many student's when he arrive at the school, the bluenette goes out fastly at the taxi and paid it with his own money.

'Such a familiar school....   Rakuzan huh..'

The student's didn't notice him walking pass by, he saw so many room's. He walk inside in his room, everybody start's introducing themselves.

"Kuroko Tetsuya???? Where is-----" The teacher was cut off, "I'm here" he bowed. "E-ehh.. A-Ah.. Yes Yes, introduce yourself" The teacher almost panick attack.

His name was, "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, it is a Pleasure to meet you all." Kuroko bowed very respectfully. He hear so many gossip's around the classroom, "Look.. He has a very low presence..."

"Yeah.. I know.."

"Is he just a shadow??"

Many gossip's spread at the classroom, "Be quiet! Kuroko, take your seat" the Teacher smile. Kuroko nodded blankly, he walk to his seat and sat beside the window.

"Let's start!"

The class started, Morning until Afternoon. Kuroko stretch himself, he was a little bit sleepy.

'This is quite hard than I thought would be...'

-------------------------------------------

Afternoon arrives, he was running on a street and stop infront of the Café. He goes inside and shout, "I'm sorry, I'm late!" Kuroko shouted.

"Yeah, Yeah!" The guy laugh, he has a brown hair and eye's, he was Ogiwara Shigehiro, Kuroko's friend until their just kid's. Kuroko smile in relief, he goes to his locker room and start changing some clothes.

"Oi, you better not to be late for tomorrow" Ogiwara smile, "Yeah, I know. I was just late because of our school Project" The bluenette explained while his changing clothes.

"Woah.. That's quite fast, it's just a first day of school, how's your new school by the way?" Ogiwara suddenly asked.

"It's a little bit hard.. uncomfortable at the first but I'll get used to it. Perhaps it isn't easy at the start. You know what I mean" Kuroko explained once more, he was finished putting his uniform clothes for his job. He was a waiter.