#12

-------No One's Pov-----

The morning was quite a shock for the bluenette. While at Ogiwara's house, "WAIT!!!" the kid's was gripping on his hair.

"Ow ow ow!!" Ogiwara can't handle it very much. "We just wanted to play!!!!" The kid's started crying. Ogiwara sigh, he heard someone is knocking at the door.

"Coming" He stand up and opened it, it was the bluenette. "Ogiwara.. Kun? What's going on..? How can------" Kuroko was cut off when Ogiwara pull him inside the house.

Kuroko saw the bunch of kids. "Ehh.. Who's this?" One of the boy spoke. "I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, Ogiwara Kun call me. Say Ogiwara Kun.. where are they're parent's? Can you not handle them yourself?" The bluenette ask.

"Ah.. well the thing is.. I'm not into a children.. You are" Ogiwara rubbed his nape. "Besides, it's our day off anyway." Ogiwara smiled.

The bluenette look at the kid's, he softly smile. "Let's play then?" Kuroko put his bag down, Ogiwara sigh in relief. They started to play with the bluenette, Kuroko can even play tea cup for the girl's and action's for the boy's. It's been a while that he wanted to be a Kindergarten teacher.

"Say say! Kuroko San! Do you have big big house!?" The kid's ask, Kuroko can't answer it purely. The bluenette chuckle, "Well, I have. I have Nigou, the dog of mine." He smiled at the children.

"Uhmm.. Can we ask!? Do you have any girlfriend! Because Ogiwara San is finding one!" they smile. "Hmm.. Well, it's a different..relationship of a thing. You should not say such thing's, your still a child" Kuroko chuckle.

The 5 Kids smile. "My name is Tanaka!" The boy chuckle, "I am Hiroshi" the boy with a black hair smile. "My name is Kyosei!!" The boy with a dark brown hair wink.

"I am Hinami" The little shy girl with a braid hair blush, she was too shy. "And my name is Shiro" The girl with a purple hair, with pigtails wink at the bluenette.

Kuroko smile at them. While Ogiwara smile at Kuroko so warmly.

-------------------------------------

At the other place. The two Emperor's are at the meeting. They are quite getting bothered, because the bluenette isn't texting them at all. Even call them once, the hummed and look at they're phone.

"Seiji, will you call Kuroko for us?" Seijuro asked, "Yes, of course. It seems his quite a disobedient little boy. But don't worry, he'll never disobey us." Seiji smirk, Seijuro as well.

"I like of what you are thinking" Seijuro chuckle. Seiji stand up and grab his phone to call the bluenette.

Every people at the meeting are confused. Seiji hummed, the phone was ringing but no answer. 'Why isn't he answering? Is he still asleep?' Seiji hummed coldly, while Seijuro was waiting for it to answer. Until they heard the phone answer.

"My dear, are you-----" Seiji was cut off, "Eh??" it was Ogiwara's voice. "A.. AKASHI SAMA!!?!?!?!" The people in the meeting sweatdrop.

Seijuro look at the phone, "Where's Tetsuya? Why is his phone in you hand's? My twin brother kept calling him but he couldn't answer. Unless.. why do you have his phone at the middle of the Morning? Where's Tetsuya?" Seiji growl a little. Seijuro start's to hummed coldly.