#21

-------No One's Pov------

It was a bright day.

Kuroko was dressing himself, the Akashi twin's saw how he dress so normal. It was not just normal, he was even fixing himself, "Kuroko, are you sure that it was just a friend?" Seijuro asked.

"Yes, why?" Kuroko look at them. "It's nothing" Seijuro smiled. Kuroko walk outto the room that the twin's followed.

Any minute later, outside the house.

"I think I should go now" Kuroko walk away and wave at them. The taxi stop's as he goes inside the taxi. The twin's fastly goes inside their car. Seiji drove and follow the taxi, following the bluenette.

They still remember about the boy, that Kuroko mentioned. They knew something is definitely going to happen.

They saw Kuroko stop at the Maji Burger. They're car stop's as well secretly hide it. Then they saw a boy a little bit taller.  The twin's saw the bluenette smile a little, the boy blush as they walk.

The twin's hummed coldly, "This isn't an ordinary friend of his" Seiji spoke while Seijuro nodded in agreenment. They saw they ride in a taxi, they followed once more.

Inside the car they dressed themselves like a stalker. With a black cap and dark sunglasses with a mask on it. They put some jacket. They saw them stop at the park.

While at the bluenette.

Kuroko look at Kizuki who's been enjoying. Kuroko sigh and he saw Kizuki grab his hand to go to the other game to play. While at bushes, the twin's has a big massive jealousy aura. 'That nasty little son of a bitch..' The twin's irked.

Kuroko felt it, he felt someone is watching him around the park. "Kuroko?" Kizuki look at him, mostly Kizuki felt chill. "It's nothing... Let's go now" Kuroko walk beside him. Kizuki smile. "Yeah" Kizuki smile and Kuroko look at him.

They enjoyed the park until afternoon. While the twin's kept following and following, Kuroko feel the massive presence over and over again. Kuroko turned around that it was nothing.

The bluenette felt so curious about it. "Kuroko?.." Kizuki whisper but Kuroko didn't even look at him. Kuroko just feel the presence that he always feel something, it was not something but someone. That is very closer to him.

"Is their.. something wrong? Something bothering you?" Kizuki ask and grab his wrist. "Oh sorry.. I was just.. I was just thinking of something.." Kuroko walk as Kizuki followed.

At the twin's, Aomine, Kagami and Kise are at the park as well. They notice two people behind the bushes. "Oi-----" Kagami was cut off when they saw that it was the twin's.

"Eh! Akashi---- wait! Is that really them!?" Aomine fastly ran to them, the twin's stand up. "Yes, we are." Seiji cross his arms. "Eh.. but why are you guy's hiding?" Kise asked, "Well.." Seijuro rubbed his nape and pointed at someone.

"Wait--- Is that Kuroko!?" Kagami saw the bluenette. "No way.. Tetsu is cheating!?" Aomine panickly asked at the twin's, "No, his not. He says it's just a friend, Kuroko would never lie to us, mostly, I think their something more about that boy" Seijuro explained.

"Then why is Kurokocchi agreed with it?.. Maybe the boy will confess-ssu!!!!" Kise said cheerfully. Aomine smack Kise's head. "Ow!!!" Kise whined. Kagami sigh. "Wait.. I know.. I got an Idea" Kagami smirk.