38.🍋Mafia boss Sasuke X stripper UMR

Au;Mfia, modern
Requested; by yaoi_slut_
Name: Naruto

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'5

Hair; red

Eyes; red

Length; 5in/6in

Yes you're Tendo now shut it

INFO!!
You are a stripper at a very respectful club, Sasuke is a mafia boss, Naruto is his right hand man.
____________________________________3ND person POV

Naruto and Sasuke get in the club, and as they het in they see a girl with long purple hair introducing the next dancer. The dancer gets on the stage and the music starts playing, it's Montero.

"In life, we hide the parts of ourselves we don't want the world to see, we lock them away, we tell them no, we banished them, but here? We don't, welcome to Montero~" he says seductively to the mic and then starts dancing.

When the song said call me when you want call me when you need he is on the pole spinning upside down and holds himself with one leg. He gets to the front stage and does a little dance there. Then he dances next to a ravenet and a blond. "Hey~ can I get a private with you pretty boy?"

"Hmm~ talk to the pinknett sge is my manager~ her name is Sakura~" The dancer says and keeps on Dancing.

"Hey~ can we have a private?" A man with white hair and a mask asked

"As much as I'd like to, I already agreed to another one and I'm soon finishing here"

"Oh well~" the white man says and puts a 1000¥ in the dancer's thigh belt and walks to another stage.

The dancer gets off of the stage and goes to hear from Sakura.

"Hello, I was talking with the dancer that was just on stage and he said to talk to you for a private"

"Alright, what is your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha"

"Hmm, ok go to the white sofa he'll see you there"

2ND person POV

Sakura comes closer to you and tells you what room is open. And you go to get ready. The outfit you put on is... Very revealing, let's put it like that...