29.💙Makoto x Male Reader

[R/n- random name]

Au; O don't think so
Requested; randomnamenottaken
Name: free

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'8

Hair; brownish gold

Eyes; blue

Length; not important!!

INFOYou just got your heart broken by this guy you were dating, also Makoto is in love with you

INFO
You just got your heart broken by this guy you were dating, also Makoto is in love with you.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

"Why?! What did I do?!"

"You did nothing, that's the problem, you not enough M/N, and your pathetic" r/n says as he walks away from you. You sit down and hug your knees.

"H-hey M/N?" You hear someone ask, you lift up your head to see your best friend Makoto standing there, "hey Mako..."

"What happened?" He askes with that angelic voice of his and sits down next to you.

"Its r/n... He broke up with me... Apparently I'm not enough for him... He said that I'm the problem and that I'm pathetic..." He nods and hugs you.

"Your not pathetic... You are an amazing person M/N, you are so important to me, you are the one that was always there for me, that always took care of me when I couldn't, you care so much... A-and I... I guess I fell in love with that... I love you M/N, more then you can imagine!" He says and you look up to face him. "A-and I know that you just got your hear broken... But I hope you c-humph!" You cut him off by kissing him.

You break the kiss when your lungs and burning for air "Mako, I-I don't know if I love you,.bit I do like you a lot..." You say and lay your forehead on his "I can live with that"

"Hehe~" you giggle

____________________________________
Yay! Another one finished! As always if you liked it, plz vote (≧▽≦) ok love y'all stay safe ❣️