2. 🍋Oikawa x SMR

Remainder
[Mom name]
[Dad name]
[Brother name]

Au; older
Requested; by yaoi_slut_

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight;6'5

Hair; light brown

Eyes; red

Length; 10in/15in🥵

(P.s. that is bigger then my whole ass torso!!)
INFO!!
You and Oikawa are married And today is your dad's birthday and you go to your parents house and from there is a suprise...🤭
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Today M/N and Turō are going to M/N's parents house, it's his dad's birthday, and his mom invited them. Just a few weeks ago they got back from their honeymoon and got a new house, after they found out Turō can get pregnant and got pregnant...

"You ready to go baby?" Asked M/N.

"Yeah, just help me with this shoe plz.." M/N hummed and helped Turō with his shoe. "I'm ready let's go!!" Turō said like a child.

Skip-

After about 15 minutes of driving they got to M/N's parent's house.

"Hey mom!" M/N said as he got in.

"Oh hey honey!! Oh my Turō you look glowing!"

"Hmm yeah, well we did discover I can get pregnant... And I did..."

"Oh my God I'm gonna be a Grandma! I'm so happy for you two!" [Mom name] said.

"Where is [Brother name]?"

"Well he is still in basketball practice and your dad is on his way here!"

"Ok then, do you need help with anything?" Asked M/N "Turō baby, your going to rest the doctor said not to do much."

"Ok..."

"Yeah honey I would love some help, can you help me with..."

Skip-

Now everyone are waiting for [Dad name] to arrive, M/N and [Brother name] are talking about random shit, and [Mom name] and Turō are talking about shit about and for the baby.

Moments later

[Dad name] came in the house and was surprised to see his son and his sone in law. "Hello hun! Happy 50 birthday!!"