37.💙 Kirishima x UMR

I am making this for all my readers that have bad grades in math and is annoyed by it! I'm with you I'm horrible at math!

Au; no power.
Requested; no, I just need some pure fluff
Name: My Hero Academia / Boku no hero academia

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; black

Eyes; gray

Length; not important!!

INFO!!You went for a test and you failed and your teacher is a bitch, that's all :)____________________________________2ND person POV

INFO!!
You went for a test and you failed and your teacher is a bitch, that's all :)
____________________________________
2ND person POV

"Hey it was just a test"

"But she is forcing me to do another one!"

"M/N, look at me, it's just a test in math, it's not going to ruin your year!"

"I never got high scores in math... And she said that if I won't do it, then I'll fail! Everything!"

"Baby, math isn't the most important thing in the world! It's stupid and difficult and annoying! It isn't that important! It's just a stupid paper that isn't going to change you future! Ok... It's just a stupid paper" he says and hugs you tight. Your face buried in his neck and his big arms around your little form.

"I love you M/N"

"I love you too..."

"Hey didn't you say that your going to a special class next year, and that your going to get so much help?"

"Yeah..."

"And they don't care just about this year, they care about all 3 of them right?"

"Yeah"

"And didnypu get high scores last 2 years?"

"Yeah"

"Then you have nothing to worry about right?"

"Yeah... Your right... Thank you baby... I love you Eji"

"Hmmm I love you too Darling" he says and you cuddle up to his chest to take a little nap seeing crying took a lot out of you.

Bakugo comes down to where you two are and sees just pure light. The two of you are literally sunshines! You are perfect dor eachother!

____________________________________
Ok I'm done! I just failed my math test but I don't give a flying shit! Why? Well, bc I despise my teacher! Yay!! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️