34.🍋Inosuke X SMR

Okay so because I don't know much about this character, (because I stopped watching halfway and because I have a lot of shit to do please don't judge me! But I am planning to come back to it!) Sooo He will be ooc... A bit! Also I just found out he's 5'4!! Also I know you will requested no AU, buttt as I said... I'm not really good with that... But the au is familiar to it... It's umm... Royalty!

Au; Royalty...
Requested; by Bakuhoes1uttayyvicky
Name: demon slayer

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'2

Hair; black with red ends

Eyes; red

Length; 10in/13in (oop that's bigg)

INFO!!You are a prince, and Inosuke is your husband, you are the strongest slayer out there, so your father wanted someone who was not equal to you, he wanted someone weaker, so he chose Inosuke

INFO!!
You are a prince, and Inosuke is your husband, you are the strongest slayer out there, so your father wanted someone who was not equal to you, he wanted someone weaker, so he chose Inosuke. Also warning for this chapter, oversimulation! If your not comfortable with that soon will be another chapter!
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Inosuke is on bed, he is just waking up, in a few hours his husband is coming back from a mission, he went on a mission with Zenitsu and Tanjiro to go and kill a very strong demon. "Ahh~ I hope he comes back soon... I'm very horny..." M/N made sure do discipline Inosuke so he will be a 'good boy' and get treats... That is what M/N said, what he really meant was if Inosuke will act accordingly, he will be pleasured, but if he didn't he will be punished. And M/N made it very clear that punishing Inosuke will be quite hard on M/N seeing his 'punishment method' is to let him be horny and forbid him from touching himself, for a whole week. Why would that be hard on M/N? You ask well M/N has a lot more testosterone in his blood then a normal male. Which means, he has a very high sex drive since he was a little kid!

Skip- a few hours later

Just a few minutes ago Inosuke got a message that M/N will be home in a few. And he was also told to prepare, the messenger was very confused with that but didn't question it. Inosuke didnas he was told. Now what does it mean to 'be prepared'? Well, if M/N said it, it means to take off all of Inosuke clothes and before M/N went on the mission he promised Inosuke that they will have a little of play~ and M/N did specify that it will be made paly. So Inosuke got ready for that, when he finished taking all of his clothes off he put on a made dress that M/N bought for him, it's open in the back, the ass is exposed and it's very short. Then Inosuke put his long hair in a messy bun just like M/N likes. Then he heard talking outside and the door was busted open "Inosuke~ Dear where are you?" M/N asked in a dominant voice, full of lust. "I'm right here Daddy!" Inosuke says  in a submissive voice and runs to M/N's arms "hey, did you miss me?"

"YES! I DID!! NOW KISS MEE!!" Inosuke yells quite angry at M/N for taking too long. "Hey, no need to be angry~ I'm here now. Now now darling, tell me, were you a good boy?"

"Yes! Yes I was I was the best boy!"
M/N smirks

"Good, you'll be rewarded~" M/N says and walks up to the bedroom.

2ND person POV

You throw him on the bed and then climb up on the bed as well. You kiss him over and over with oh so much love and even more lust. Then you spin him so he's on his stomach, ass up head down. You take a little bit of lobe and immediately put in 2 fingers and start Scissoring him. "Ahh~~ ahh~~ mmm~~" he moans and you put in another finger just to be sure he's stretched enough.

You think that he's stretched so you take out your fingers and put lobe on your member, then you pump it a little and push it in his tight walls.

End

Do not continue if you don't want smutt :)

Jk jk don't be mad wow~

Where was I? Oh yeah, you push his meat rod in him (who am I kidding?! You guys aren't innocent! N E ways~) then without even waiting for him to adjust you start to thrust in and out of his tight ass, "ahh~~ fuck me daddy~~ ahh~~ crush me~~ make me unable to fucking walk with that big thick dick of yours~~ ahhh~~" he moans you just growl from the tightness around your cock and take hold of his hair and bring him up, you kiss his cheek and make hickeys on his neck "mmm~~ ahh fuuuuuck baby right there~~~" his head falls on your shoulder and you take hold of his hips and thrust even faster, his body falls over and he is yet again ass up head down, "damn baby~ your so tight~" you growl and keep on thrusting at an inhuman speed directed at his prostate. "Ahh~~ I'm coming!!" He yells and cums all over the bed and himself. You keep on thrusting chasing after your own orgasm and go faster and faster if it's possible... Inosuke is extremely oversimulated, he is in great need of rest but your not done yet. "Argh~ almost there baby, almost!" You say/moan and keep on thrusting.

Then after 5 minutes of you thrusting and him cumming again, you finally cum deep deep in him. You feel him up with so much cum that some of it oozes out before you even pull out. You pull out and so much cum oozes out of him, he moans and falls on the bed, you being too tired to clean up collapse next ro him and fall asleep with him.

____________________________________
I hope you liked it, ik it's not exactly what you asked.... Ok, if you have any requests I'll gladly do them! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️