11. 💙 author x SMR

Au; no
Requested; yeah
Name: my fucking fucked up life!!

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'11

Hair; dirty blonde

Eyes; ocean blue

Length; not important!!

INFO!I just need this so

INFO!
I just need this so... Twenx for requesting this shit!
____________________________________
3RD person POV

M/N is walking to his best friends apartment, Jayden. He hasn't gotten out of his apartment in 2 days so M/N decided to go and check up on the ravenet.

M/N got in the apartment building and got in the elevator. He pressed the 4th floor and waited for the elevator to stop. When it did he got out of it and start to walk to Jay's apartment. He knocked on the door and stand there.

After a little time the door opend to reveal a tall man with brown hair brown eyes and shirtless. "Hey Luke"

"Hey M/N, how are you?"

"I'm good where's Jay..." Luke looks down and the says "his... In our room, watching Anime..."

"How's he been?" M/N ask and walks in the apartment.

"Not that good... Two days ago he had a mental breakdown, he... His trying... But! At least he hasn't been cutting in 3 weeks, that is something right..."

"Yeah! Of course!! That is so important!"

"Yeah, your right... Well you know where are room is?"

"Uhh no not really I've never gone there..."

"Ok, you walk down the hallway and then you take a right it's the last room."

"Ok, thanks!" M/N walks over to Jay's room and knockes on the open door. "Hey..." Jay looks up from the computer on his lap and gives M/N a soft smile. "How you've been..."

"N-not that good..."

"Well, I'm here now what happened... Do you know what triggered the breakdown?"

"No... I have no idea..."

"Well, what happened that day, do you think you can remember? If it's too hard you don't have to..."

"It's ok... Uhh I got a message from Anna saying it's Bakugo's birthday and then, I went to get my self something te eat Because I needed to go to school and then I just... I started crying for no reason what so ever and then I think I could not breath..."

"Then it was an anxiety attack"

"I have no idea, you know I cannot remember them.."

"Well what happened after?"

"Luke came back from getting the mail from the mail box and he saw me, and hugged me in his big arms."

"Anything else you remember?"

"...uhh I started writing the bakugo birthday oneshot the day before and wanted to finish it that day but Luke told me not to..."

"And?"

"And then I passed out... That Luke told me, I don't remember anything else..."

"Ok, then it sounds like it was triggered from stress..."

"You sound like my therapist..." M/N giggle and looks at Jay's tierd tiny form.

"You could be Kageyama's and Kenma's secret love child"

"Am not!"

"Bro, you look exactly like kageyama with the body of kenma and the energy of kenma!"

"I have no energy..."

"Exactly! Now let's go out, I'll get you some monster even though I don't like the fact you drink it, it will ruin your body one day..."

"Well, I don't care, it's good and it's tasty!"

"No, no it's not..."

"You know who you look like?"

"Hmm?"

"Adrien!"

"From ladybug?!"

"Yeah! Except from the blue eyes that is not like him..."

"Ok, shut up, let's gooo!"

"Sure thing!" Both man get out of the room and go to the front door. "Baby! I'm going with M/N!!"

"Ok, be safe!" M/N and Jay walk out of the apartment and go to the stor to buy [ur fave drink] and monster energy drink.

"Hey so... How come you don't remember your anxiety attacks?" M/N asks breaking the silence.

"Well, it's not a nice experience for me, and I guess by default my brain erases that memory so I won't get triggered by it... But that is what I'm guessing, I've never got it checked..." Jay answers.

The both of them keep on walking till they get to the store, Jay straig- sorry, gay up goes to the drink section and takes a monster. M/N on the other hand takes [f/d] they both go to the cashier and give him their drinks.

"Hello, young man, that will be 12 dollars" he says and Jay gives the money and thanks the cashier and walk outside. "Hey... Umm thanks for checking up on me... It means alot..."

"Mhm, did you know what I found today? It'll make you happy~"

"What?"

"You 'character x male reader book 1' has hit 2.16K reads!"

"Oh my God really!! I haven't checked it for a long ass time like since April 3rd when I finished it!! That is so amazing!!" Jay says with excitement.

"I'm happy for you!"

____________________________________
Yes thank you all so much for 2.16K reads on my last book, you have no idea how much that means to me!! When I first started that book after 6 chapters I wanted to give up and discontinue it, but I didn't and I'm so glad I didn't... All the love and support made me feel so good, it made me actually want to write and... Now... I'm at a better place, before I got in wattpad I was a horny, depressed lonely bitch, but NOW I'm a horny depressed bitch with motivation!! And yes I was cutting I'm sorry I didn't put a trigger warning, but I had to put it there that I am so proud of my self of being 3 weeks clean! Ok love y'all stay safe and don't forget to request!! Requests are always open!!