17.🍋Omega Itachi x Alpha SMR

Is this another Itachi? Yes why? Well... My bsf just spoilerd me how and when Itachi dies... And showed me the fucking scene!! So now I'm sad and a little sick, and I'm just doing Requests I have like 3-2 more... Also I was just realized the mistake in the last one shot of Itachi that I wrote Daidara and not Deidara... I'm not going to change it, also I might start to reuse OCS from my last book...

Au; omegaverse, modern, royalty
Requested; yess from now on I've decided I am not going to tag people anymore because I don't know if they like to be tagged!
Name: naruto, shippoden
Proofread? Guess?! I didn't did ya think I did?

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'1

Hair; brown

Eyes; gray

Length; 14in/17.5in (>/////////<)

Oooo is that Osamu!! Yes it's the better twin!

INFO!
You are an alpha Itachi is an Omega the two of you have been married for 6 months and it wasn't ur choice, your parents forced you to marry him. Not that it's such a big deal to you but like at least let you know the guy...
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You are in your bed, with Itachi in your arms, yes you do love him don't get me wrong, but tonight you had a feeling sometimes is going to happen to him and you took action and hugged him tight, he didn't resiset you, he let you do what you want, he loves the feeling of your skin on his, he loves it when you get possessive over him, you arent yanadare or something but if you see someone flirt with your Omega that someone will be in big trouble.

You are holding him by his waist his back to your chest, his ass on your clothed dick. And he is going to be in heat soon...

Itachi's POV

I am in my lover's arms and I start to feel hot in the bottom part of my body and unconsciously grinde on M/N's cock. Our parents have been pushing us to have babies but I'm... I'm scared... "Mmm~" I moan and grind faster. I start to release pheromones and He starts to wake up.

"Ahh~~ Alpha~~" I moan quietly and then I feel his hold on my waist get tighter.

"I couldn't help but notice your in heat pretty boy~" he says and I blush deep, I look back at him and basically beg with my eyes for him to fuck me, he kisses my cheek and then goes down to my sweet spot on my neck and make yet another hickey there. Then he kisses down my chest and down to my throbbing erection. "Someone's excited~" he says in a husky voice that make a shiver go through my body. He pulls my boxers down and gives the head a kiss then he asks: "are you ready now?" I know exactly what his talking about... And I do want his thicc hot sticky cum in me... "Yes, no condom!" I say and he nods and takes his own boxers off then takes hold of my hips and push my smaller form next to his Monster dick, Then he takes hold of it and gives it a few pumps and push it in me. "A-Ahh~~!!" I scream/moan and then he says "baby, I'm not even half way in..." He smirks and then I feel him push the whole way in I scream form the feeling of his big alpha dick (murder mee (-_-;)) I can feel him start to thrust into me at an inhuman speed from the start...

2ND person POV

You'r thrusting into his tight hole and You can feel him allready close to his end. You start to go faster and faster and then he cums without a warning and with a loud moan thatbis just music to your ears. You thrust your hips up to get to that exact spot that makes him see stars "ahh!!~~ fuckk~~ right there!!~~ hit there again~~ fuuckk~~" he moans and you hit it again, and again, and again... "Ahh~~ fuck~ cumming~~" he says and cums on the sheets. You pick him up so his back is against your chest and you keep on thrusting into him like a bunny in heat... Well he is in heat... Anyway~ your thrusts get more abd more aggressive as you get closer to your end. Then your thrusts become sloppy and your knot in him and cum deep deep in him.

Skip- 3.5 months later.

You and Itachi just got back from a gender reveal party for the babies... Then you got in the house and sit on the couch and gestures Itachi to come closer to you, he already has a Belly it's tiny but it's there and his so proud of it. He sits on your lap and you start to kiss him. He deepen the kiss and puts his hands on both of your cheeks. You on the other hand put your hands on his ass and pull down his pants. Then you pull down his boxers and he breaks the kiss, he takes off his pants and boxers and the climbs up to your lap and opens your pants and pulls out your dick "I'm sorry but I need it right now" he says and you just sit back, and watch him go. Then he immediately puts your dick in his ass and you take hold of his hips to help him move faster on your dick. "Ahh~~ fuck I love your big alpha dick~" he says and keep on going up and down he threw his head back and his tongue rool out of his mouth and sliva goes down his chin and he tighten around your dick "ahh~~ cumming~~" he moans and cums all over himself, the sight alone can make you cum, and you let it and cum in him.

____________________________________
Y'all I have a test on Wednesday... Am I ready for it? No
Am I going to study for it? Hell nah Am I going to fail? Probably
do I give a fuck? Nah... Ok! Time to work on a gojo Request instead of studying for ma test!! Good bay love y'all stay safe ❣️