3.🍋Atsumu x SMR x Oikawa

Also I'm planning of doing this book like 40/50 chapters still not sure about it...

Au; idk maybe
Requested; by yaoi_slut_

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'6

Hair; black

Eyes; red

Length; 12in/17in

Ur hot~INFO!!You are a model and usually you come back home quite late, and today you get a day off and oh how much you're boyfriends appreciate it~____________________________________2ND person POV

Ur hot~
INFO!!
You are a model and usually you come back home quite late, and today you get a day off and oh how much you're boyfriends appreciate it~
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You today have a day off and you decide it's best to get more sleep hours seeing you didn't sleep much this week at all, going from photoshoot to photoshoot from meeting to meeting, you didn't get enough sleep and your boyfriends didn't get you enough at all, you are always tired and when you finally agreed to have one round with each of them you fell asleep on the couch 15 minutes after...

"Hey... Baby?" Atsumu whispered quietly to Turō. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Are ya mad at M/N?"

"What? No why would I be?"

"Bc he won't give us any dick..."

"Is that all you think about?! He is very tired and busy!! Are you mad at him?"

"Well, no... But... He has a day off..."

3RD person POV

"Your literally on my chest, I can hear you..." M/N said out of no where

"Oh... I'm sorry babe... We didn't mean to wake you up..."

"Well are you guys mad at me...?"

"What no!! Were not!! Right Sangwoo?"

"...Right..."

"Well I am sorry, I didn't get any brakes and the new director wanted me to work more even today... But my manager told him no..."

"Oh... Did you try to get any more days at home?"

"Yeah manager said I have the whole week off..."

"That's good... You should rest..." M/N took hold of Atsumu's ass and hold of the ass Turō does not have. (Sry I had too 😂) both of them were supprised but did nothing against it. "I love both of you..."

"I love ya too M/N, but do you know what I love more?"

"I love you M/N and you Atsumu..."

"Love ya To!"

"What do you love more?"

"Ya dick!" They all laugh

"That was obvious~ do you want some?" (Idk where I'm going with this... Please I'm in school and I'm tired!! And I'm in math class help me please!!)

"Mmm~~ b-but you need sleep~~"

"I've slept enough, I need ass~~" Atsumu climb to M/N's chest and starts to kiss him passionately M/N put his hand on the back of Atsumu's head while Turō went down to M/N's huge dick. Turō slide M/N's pants down and hooks his boxers under his balls, then he goes straig- I'm sorry gay for the meal. Obviously his throat and mouth aren't big enough to get all of the seme's dick in his mouth so what he can't get in his mouth he uses his hands for the rest.

"Mmm~~ I love you M/N..." Atsumu said while kissing M/N and going down to the neck to make hickeys.

"Who wants bottom?" M/N asked out of nowhere "me me me!!!" Atsumu yelled "b-but I want bottom too..." Turō whined.

"To you were bottom last time..." Atsumu said

"Ok..." Atsumu gave the two condoms and lobe. They both took it and Turō put the condom on and lobed his dick as M/N did the same. Atsumu prepped his ass and so did Turō.

Turō slowly pushed in Atsumu and M/N pushed in Turō. Turō started to move when be got a nod from a Atsumu and when he felt the pain was gone.

Skip cuz I don't want to write smutty smutt in my class when anyone can see...

Turō has given up on doing anything and both him and Atsumu are moaning messes. M/N has his hands on Turō's waist and is moving him back and forth while fucking him so little Atsumu can have fun as well.

"Ahh~~ M/N I'm going to cummm~~" Turō announced "m-ahh~~ me too~~" Atsumu said.

"Me three I-I guess~" M/N's thrusts became sloppier and sloppier by the second, first Atsumu cum all over himself with a loud moan, then Turō cums in the condom and last but not least M/N who pulled out and took off the condom and came on Turō's lower back.

Turō collapsed on Atsumu who allready passed out. M/N went to look for a towel to clean the adorable dou and himself up. Finally he found a pink towel and clean them all up till no cum was left. Then fell asleep with the two on his chest.

____________________________________
I'm so so sorry this was short but as I said I'm in math class and now I'm not that dumb but I'm not smart ether like I'm in the lowest of the low... N E ways Idk what to do bc I have 2 more requests and that's all so... Yeah ok! I mean... Love y'all stay safe ❣️