30.🍋Ukai x UMR

Thank you all so so much for 1K reads!! This is really unbelievable and it makes me feel so happy thank you so much!!

Au; I don't know...
Requested; by randomnamenottaken
Name: haikyuu

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; Dirty blonde

Eyes; light blue

Length; 5in/7in

INFO!!You and Ukai are co-workers and you unknowingly seduce him

INFO!!
You and Ukai are co-workers and you unknowingly seduce him.
____________________________________
Your POV

I wake up, and start getting ready for the day. I decided not to put on a jacket seeing it's very hot today so I put on a button up shirt and skinny ripped jeans and some vans

 I decided not to put on a jacket seeing it's very hot today so I put on a button up shirt and skinny ripped jeans and some vans

"Ugh, work

"Ugh, work..." I mumble and walk to my car and drive to work. After Takeda left the school, I changed his position. So now I'm the kurasuno informer... "Morning Keishin" I say as I walk in the gym

"Morning M/N, how are you?"

"I need coffee but I'm ok..." I say and sit next to him on the bench.

"Then why won't you go get some coffee, the kids will be here in a bit and I have Kiyoko to help me for now."

"Oh ok... Yeah I'll do that..." I say and go to buy some coffee.

Skip- 2ND person POV

You come back in the gym and duck away from a ball that was thrown. "Sorry Sensei!"

"It's ok Red, don't worry" you say and go to tell Ukai something

"Nekoma just called, they want a practice match"

"They do? Ok then, Tell the boys" he says and then you stopnthe game and start talking to the boys while Ukai is just staring at your ass

"Ok so Nekoma's coach just called and said they wanted to have a practice match against you boys, so how about before you 3rd years are going to college have a match with them?"

"Yes!" They all say together and smile "but know this, the match has been set a day before your college interviews, so be ready ok boys?" You say looking at Asahi, Daichi and Suga. "Yes sir!" They say and smile at you. "Good" you say and get up from the floor and start to walk out of the gym. But then a hand stops you "hey M/N, c-can I ask you something?" He asks you and mentally courses himself for stuttering.

"Yeah sure, what is it Keishin?"

"Well, I wanted to know if you are gay..."

"That is a wired question to ask, but yes, I am"

"Oh... Well then that's all!" He says and goes back to practice.

'now that I think about it, he has been a bit off lately... I mean, he every night askes me if I want a ride or if he can drive him to his house... And now asking me if I'm gay...' you think but drop it.

Skip- end of the day

"Hey M/N, can you please drop me off, I forgot my car"

"Umm yeah sure"

"Also, I'd like to talk to you in my place is that ok?"

"Sure Keishin, shall we?"

"Yeah sure, let's go" he says and gets in your car.

You drive to his place and park the car there and get off with him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You ask and get in his home. He does say anything just steps closer to you and lays his forehead against yours "listen... I-I really like you... And..." He says and looks down waiting for you to look down as well, when you do you se he has a tent in his pants "Keishin... We shouldn't..."

"I know b-but please" you think about it for a minute and then kiss him on the lips he kisses back without hesitation. Then he picks you up and takes you to his room, he lays you on the bed and start to take off your clothes and make hickeys on your neck. He unbutton you shirt and puts it on the floor (bc it's pretty he doesn't throw it :)) then takes off your pants and kisses down your chest then nibble on your nipples, he takes off your pants and boxers and throw them to the other side of the room.

When he is satisfied with the hickeys on your chest he goes down to your member. Then he puts two fingers in front of your mouth and you suck on them making sure to coat them with a lot of saliva. While you do that he kisses your thighs and make hickeys and bite marks on them. Then he takes his fingers out of your mouth and insert one in your ass and you easily get loose.

He puts in 2 more digits and start to Scissor you. "Ahh~~ K-Keishin~ I'm loose don't tease m-me~" you moan out and he chuckles and do as he's told. He puts the tip in and then slowly goes all the way in and then waits for you to adjust.

"Ahh~" you moan and he takes that as a sign to start thrusting. "Ahh~ god baby you feel so good~"

"Ahh~~ more~ more~~" you moan and he thrusts faster and rugher with each thrust. "Ahh~~ hung~~ mmm~~ Daddy~~ f-faster~~" you moan and he is quite fond with the nickname. "Kyaa~~ I-It got b-bigger~~"

"Because you are so cute~" he says and thrust faster and faster than before. He bends down and kisses you. "I love you M/N"

"Ahh~~ I-I love you too!!~~ ahh~~ I'm gonna~~" you moan

"Me two baby~" he says and thrust faster.

"AHHH~~ DADDY~~" you moan and cum all over your chest.

"Ugh~ M/N" he grunts and cums in you. He pulls out and collapse next to you. "Shower tomorrow?"

"Yeah, there's no school tomorrow..."

"Ok, good night darling"

"Good night baby"

Extra

You wake up in his hands and kiss his cheek, then you try to get up but miserably fail, seeing he is hugging you.

He slowly wake up and the two of you cuddle "so... When did you get those tattoos?"

"Hmm, this one a few years ago, this one I think a few months ago, and this one is the newest, it's from last month"

"Oh wow, they are pretty..."

"Yeah, shower?"

"Yep!"

____________________________________
This is crazy a bit I know, but I'm not a Ukai kin/simp so don't really know what to do for him... Okay love y'all stay Safe ❣️