6. Bakusquad x skater UMR

In bakusquad I mean sero, Bakugo, denki and kiri ( ╹▽╹ ).

Au; no power
Requested; yeah!
Name: My hero academia/ Boku no hero academia

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'6

Hair; brown

Eyes; gray

Length;not important

U R cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ)INFO!!You my friend are a skater

U R cute ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
INFO!!
You my friend are a skater.... That's it...
____________________________________
Bakugo's POV

"Hey!! So were going or what?"

"Your too loud dance face..."

"We are going to learn how to skate from the cutest and hottest man everr!!"

"You mean M/N? He's cute..."

"Heyy!! Bakubro!! Let's goo!!"

"Oh my god can you like not scream!" We get in shitty hair's car and he drives us to M/N... He's been teaching us how to skate for about 4 weeks now... Once a week because he is also in a skating campation. He is something, he is beautiful, cute, talented.... What not...

Skip- Your POV

I get out of my house and put my headphones on and lay my  skateboard on the ground and start skating to the rink.

"Hey... You guys are early..." I say as I see the boys... "Anyways... What trick do you want to try today?" I say quietly.

"Ummm how about the thing where you jump up and do a flip like and hold the bord!!" Red says

"Well, I think that is too complicated for you... Your just starting... I mean black doesn't even know how to skate without falling off alone..."

"Who.... Oh Sero.... Well! I want to try it!"

"First try to jump without falling, do that, I'll teach you..."

"Ok!"

"What about me?" Yellow asks

"You, do you want to do that too?"

"Yeah!"

"Then practice the same"

"And me...?" Bakugo asks

"What do you want to do?"

".... I don't know... Maybe just be able to jump up, then well see..."

"Ok then you come with me... You too black... Can you call the Dumbo's over..."

"Yeah..."

Skip-

"You put your leg like this and your second like that and then you have a chance to jump up and land..." They did as I told them and I went with Bakugo and Black.

"Listen all you need to do for now, is just go straight."

"I can't do that I'll fall and get hurt..."

"Are you afraid of getting hurt?"

"Well..."

"If you are, you cannot skate, look at me... My hands are hurt, my knees are hurt sometimes, and why? My hands are hurt Because sometimes I forget to put my gloves on, my knees are hurt because when I try a new trick I fall. You cannot skate if you are afraid to get hurt! It is normal to be afraid, fear keeps you alive..."

"Wow... Ok! I'll try..." He puts one leg on the ground and gives himself a little push and starts skating. "Bakugo, do you need help?" I look back to him and he nods "what happened?"

"I don't get it..."

"As I said before, put this leg up here and this leg right here, and now just practice it without moving and then you skate and jump."

Skip, weeks later to the finals of the skating campation.

"COME ON M/N!!" Kiri yells

"And the winner is!!! M/N L/N!! Make some noise!!"

"Good job baby!!" Denki says as you gwt closer and they all hug you. And kiss you.

____________________________________
K, I hope you liked it, I didn't, I don't even know guys... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️