36.🍋Boruto X SMR

Soo because all of my last oneshots have been really short and there's a reason for that, I decided to work on a request and make it long :) a/n at the end!!

Au; mpreg, modern, older.
Requested; yeah (they didn't want to be tagged)
Name: Boruto

Name; M/N Uchiha

Gender;male

Hight; 6'4

Hair; black

Eyes; green

Length;10in/14in

I love this request bc it was to do what I want with this sanario

INFO!!
You and Boruto are bsf, but you both have crush on eachother. Your parents know about that and Sakura is shipping the both of you.
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Sasuke is going upstairs, to wake up his son, it's already 3 p.m. M/N has finished with the academy a few days ago so he's trying to get back sleep. Sasuke is soo happy that he doesn't have to go through the with his daughter as well.

"Come on M/N... Wake up..."

"... 5 more minutes"

"*Sigh* you said that 2 hours ago..." Sasuke is desperate and Sakura said to just let him sleep. Sasuke took hold of the blanket and took it off of M/N, a few seconds before that he opend the blinds to let the light in. So now M/N os blinded by the sun.

"Ahh! Why?!"

"Get the hell up M/N" Sasuke said and walked out of his son's room. M/N gave up on sleeping and got up and got ready for the day... Well what's left of the day... He brushes his hair and puts on his glasses and walks out to see Boruto.

"Hey!"

"Oh... Good morning"

"....M/N... It's like.... Way past morning..."

"I just woke up... Let's go eat, I'm hungry"

2ND person POV

You and Boruto are walking to the nearest ramen store and order. They eat and then just hang out for a little. Then Boruto comes over to your place bc he's sleeping over.

Skip- night

The both of you are sleeping on yhe same bed, face to face. "H-hey Boruto?"

"Yeah?"