22.💙Natsu x tsundere UMR

Hey, I hope you like this... Also for the ppl that don't know, Natsu is one of my biggest kins! This was very requested... also ppl have been asking, I'm in chapter 134 of Naruto.

Au: mpreg, modern, royalty.
Requested; yea
Name: fairy tale
Proofread? No-

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'7

Hair; dark brown

Eyes; gold

Length; 5in/5.5in

What a hottie (〃゚3゚〃)INFOYou are royalty (inglish), Natsu's mate

INFO
You are royalty (inglish), Natsu's mate. You and Gray are best friends. I got no more...
____________________________________
2ND person POV

You slowly start to wake up and notice your are in someone's hold. You look back and see Natsu, you try to get up slowly but fail. "OW!" You scream and Natsu wakes up "hey are you ok?"

"No, what does it look like?" You say with sass in your voice and look at Natsu. "Do you want my help?"

"Yes" you say and he picks you up and the both of you go to the bathroom, he puts you in the shower and walks away.

You open the water and let them flow down your back, then you slowly get up, and take hold of the walls. "*Sigh* huh? What is this?" You say and look down your body and see your stomach is bigger. 'what did he do?' you think and decide to ignore it and just shower.

You get out of the room and get dressed then limp to the kitchen. There you see your best friend, with no shirt... Again and your mate just glaring at him. "Hey Gray"

"Oh!! M/N!! Hii this pink head here who is he?"

"Oh he is Natsu... My mate...."

"What? Really..."

"Yeah..." You say and go to make yourself food and coffee. "You know I'm right here right"

"Yeah, we know" you say 'I think I'll go to the doctor... Just to make sure this bump is nothing...' you think and put your coffee and food on the counter and sit down.

Skip-Your POV

I get in the doctors office and sit on the chair. "Hello my Prince, how are you today?"

"I'm ok doctor, how are you?"

"I'm great my boy, now what brings you here today?"

"Well, as you may know my mate is Natsu, and last night we were... Intimate and he came in me and now there is a bump..."