36.🍋Boruto X SMR

Start from the beginning

"Umm.... Can I tell you some?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well," you start and turn over so you're facing up. "How do I say this... I... I like you... Like a lot... I definitely understand if you don't li-hamf!" You were cut off by him kissing you

"I love you M/N please be my boyfriend"

"Of course" you say and kiss him again "and I love you too Bo" you say and hug him close to your chest and the both of you falling asleep at 3 a.m.

Skip-morning

Sasuke gets in your room and sees Boruto cuddling your chest and your hand around him. He smiles and walks to Sakura.

"Hey, darling go up to M/N's room, you'll be happy" he says and she smiles wide and walks up to your room, ahe sees you and Boruto and takes a picture, then she sends it to Hinata.

Sakura: Hinata! Look!
Picture

Hinata: oh my godd yess they are soo cute together!!"

Sakura: yes they are :)

Hinata: I'm going to show Naruto, bye

Sakura: bye!

"Aww they are soo cute..." She says and hugs Sasuke. "Yeah, they are..."

Skip- a few years after

"I pronouns you husband and husband! You may kiss him now" you nod and kiss Boruto then you lay your forehead against his.
"I love you M/N"

"I love you too Boruto" you say and he hugs you and your parents hig you two. Then Hinata takes Boruto to talk to him in privet

"Bo darling, you remember that you can get pregnant right"

"Yeah yeah mom, I know we use condoms..."

"Good, does he know?"

"Yes"

"Great, well then have an amazing honey moon!" She says and walks away. Then the two of you go to the airport and get on a plane to Zanzibar.

The plane lends and you go to the hotel and get in your room. You flop on the bed head first. He sits down next to you and pets your head.

"Hey... Do you remember what I told you?"

"I don't think so... What is it?"

"Do you remember that I can get pregnant right..."

"Oh, yeah... Do you...."

"Oh, it's just that my mom wanted me to remind you..."

"Oh ok, and yes, I do remember and I have a plan, if you don't want it you can say no, but just let me tell you this, yes we do have condoms here, but I really want a child..."

"Hmm, yeah, me too..." You sit up and hug him from behind, you lay your head on his shoulder and kiss his cheek.

"I love you Bo"

"Love you too M/N" he turns around and kisses you on the lips and makes you fall down on the bed. He strandles you and your hands go to his waist, you move your hands under his shirt and play with his nipples. Then you turn the both of you around so you're on top, you stop the kiss to take off his shirt and you unbutton your own.

You start to kiss his neck making hickeys all over. Then you go down his chest and suck on his nipples as you take off his pants and boxers, so now he's naked. You take off yoir pants so your only with boxers and you erection is very noticeable. You kiss down his abdomen and prepare him for your dick. "Ahh~~ I-I love you so-ahh~ so m-much~~" he moans when you put a third finger.