Pony || 'Now or never' ||

Dal had invited Pony and you to a party tonight that was being held at Buck's. Pony and you were just friends, good friends.

"Sure you wanna come here, Y/n?" Pony asked as you and him stepped up to Buck's steps. "We could always go back home" Pony reassured.

Truth is, he didn't really wanna be here. He'd rather be at a park watching the sunset with you, rather then coming to a smelly old bar, invited by Dallas Winston.

"Yes, I'm sure Pones..let's just try and have a good time, alright?" You smile. He nodded and forced a smile.

You guys walked in, and immediately you spotted Dal. "Come on" you grabbed Pony's hand, leading you both to Dal. He was sitting at a table waiting for you guys, beers already ordered.

"Hey, Dal how's it going?" You ask as he stood, pulling you into a quick hug. Pony secretly send him a glare.

"I'm doing fine, Y/n" Dal smirked "the same as you look" he looked you up and down. Pony was really glaring now.

You slapped his arm "cut it, Dal..you get us drinks?" You motioned to the beers at the table as you all took a seat.

"Yep"-Dal slid a beer to Pony-"here, have one Curtis" Dal offered.

"No thanks, Dal" Pony pushed it back a little. Pony didn't really like alcohol. He thought, what was the point? When you can go watch a sunset and be just as high.

However, you didn't mind as you opened one and started sipping.

Pony sighed quietly.
———————————————
You were still one your first beer, meaning you weren't that close to hammered yet. Meanwhile, Dal was almost completely hammered. Pony however, was just sitting as he watched you two talk. He didn't like feeling he was third wheeling. Even more, didn't like how Dal was acting towards you.

"Say, you got a boyfriend, Y/n?" Dal smirked, putting an arm around you.

"No" you chuckled.

"You looking for one?..cause I got one for ya right here" he said, almost seductively.

"Uh.." you stuttered.

Pony was clenching his jaw, staring between you guys. He thought you deserved so much better then some one-night stand guy like Dallas.

Pony saw Dally start to lean in, and thought it's now or never. Pony stood, grabbing your arm before pulling you outside. You gasped.

"What the hell was that, Pony?" You ask, now outside Buck's.

"Why were you all over Dal like that?" He asks back.

"Why do you care what I do!?" You exclaim.

"Because I like you! okay Y/n!" He blurted.

You were speechless. You stood with your hands by your side, fiddling with your jean fabric.

"You like me?" You repeat quietly.

"A lot" Pony said in the same quiet voice.

You grabbed Pony's neck, attaching your lips to his. He was surprised, but soon his hands found their way to your hips. Your lips moved in slow sync before you eventually pulled away.

"I like you to, Ponyboy"