(Drama) pt.2

(Creds go to 'On my Block')

That evening~
Pony and you have been walking around town for the day while the other boys either went to work or bummed around doing nothing. Somehow, you two made it to Tim Shepard's house, where Shepard's and greasers hung out on the front lawn.

From where Pony and you were standing, you could see Dal and a bunch of greasers smoking and hanging around. Dal was lounging on a sofa on the front lawn.

"Are you stupid!" Pony exclaimed "no way are we going over there. Dal probably joined the Shepard's" he motioned to all the hoods in front of Tim's house.

"He's not stupid. He's a hood, yes, but there's no way he joined the Shepard's. He's a lone wolf, so whatever's going on, it's not that" you said with your arms crossed as you looked over at him, cancer stick hung between his lips.

"I'm telling you, he's not the same" Pony looked over to him as well. You ignored him as you began walking over to Dal, before Pony pulled you back.

"Wait! Please don't go..your-your not safe" he said.

"Why!?" You asked confused. He looked around and gave a frustrated sigh.

"because...you've...blossomed" he said as a tint of rose appeared on his cheeks. You farrowed your brow.

"Blossomed?" You question.

"Busted out! Popped! Whatever you wanna call your little chacha-bingos" he motioned his hands over his chest. You rolled my eyes.

"These guys he's hanging with..." he trailed off as he put his sweater around you, just for you to throw it back at him.

"Okay.." he sighed as you walked off "don't worry, I got your back...from right here"

You walked up to Dal, ignoring the stares from the rest of the guys, Tim Shepard included. "I need to talk to you" you state.

"I'm listening" that smart ass said. You looked around, making it clear to all the stares.

"Privately" you correct.

"We could go inside"-Dal was cut off with a 'cough' from Tim. "But-Uh if you wanna sit on my face, you better put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate" he said. You felt humiliated as Dal fist pumped Tim, both laughing. You clenched your fists as you made eye contact with Dal, all he did was continue laughing.
—————————————
The next day~
"Dallas, is dead to me!" You rant about yesterday as Pony and you walk home from school."Sit on my face who says that!?" You ask unbelievably.

"Hoods...and gang members" Pony, that smart ass answered as he jogged in the spot for some un known reason.

"Wouldn't put stupid shit like that past Tim, but Dallas!" You shake your head. "What happened to him?" You whisper to yourself.

You then looked over and realized Pony was sweating as he continued to run on the spot beside you, as you only walked. "What are you doing?" You asked confused.

"Getting into character" he answers. You were still confused.

"Hey, Darry!" Pony waved over to Darry who was on the porch, fixing up the house a little.
"Say nothing and go with my flow" Pony whispered to you. You rolled your eyes.

"Y/n, Pony" Darry walked over to you and gave you a side hug. "Never got to ask, How was your grandparents?" He asked.

You nodded "good" you replied. After pulling away, he looked to Pony "how was practice?" He asked.

"Ya how was practice?" You asked, before Pony shoved his track bag into your chest then turning back to his brother.

"Good, coach made us run a whole lot. Made some great catches though" Pony lied. Darry chuckled "I'm glad to hear, kid" he patted Pony's back before going back to the house. Pony's mouth was open into an 'O' shape as he rubbed his back.

You immediately turned to Pony. "Did you quit the fresh man football team and not tell Darry?" You ask.

Pony shakes his head "no" he replies bluntly. You give him a sarcastic look. "Yes" he corrects.
"Look, I suited up the first day, and just wasn't feeling it" he shrugged.

"Wasn't feeling it!?" You shove the back into his chest.

"Ya..wasn't feeling like breaking my neck" he gritted as he threw the bag down. Once again, you rolled your eyes. "Look, I suck at football. All the guys are bigger then me. The only part I can do is run. Darry keeps thinking I'm just gonna wake up one day and be him, but I'm not him" he finished.

You looked down sadly...then smirking as you looked back up at him. "What?" He asked slowly at your mischief smirk.

"I'm gonna rat you out to Darry" you smiled as Pony's jaw dropped. "Unless you lay down what Dallas said. What did he say?" You demand.

"No" pony said. "Yes! Darry"-Pony covered your mouth with his hand "Dallas said you let him smash before you left for Florida!" He blurted out before smacking a hand over his mouth. Your stomach dropped. You were hurt and angry at the same time.

Gonna be a part 3 soon!