Pony X Curtis sister ||hits you||

Shout out to ngurney  for making me think of this imagine! Go check out her account for more outsiders related books.

(Btw I know I already did something like this in my other book, but this ones a little different, so enjoy)

Y/n's POV
I was looking through Pony and I's shared room, trying to find a pair of socks. Let me tell ya, sharing a room with a boy is awful.

As I was a looking through the dresser, I spotted something hidden under some of his clothes. I smirked as I pulled out a book that said 'journal' I chuckled. 'I knew Pony had a diary around here somewhere with all those thoughts of his' I think.

I sat down on the bed and opened the book. 'Today Cherry talked to me in class. I think she looks cute with her long red curls that fall just above"-the door flew open.

I looked up and saw Pony. "So..ya think Cherry is cuteee" I mock as I hold up the book. His eyes go wide as he then attempts to rip the book away from me. I hold the book up higher so he can't touch it.

"Give it back, Y/n! I can't believe you read it!" He said as he tried to swipe it back. I shake my head.

"it was just in the open..not even hidden" I lie.

"Give it back!" he yelled. "No" I laughed as I held it tighter to my chest. I then felt a sting to my check, causing me to let go of the book and having it drop to the floor. I held me cheek in shock, tears started forming in my eyes.

Soda's POV
The gang and I were in the living room. "Hey, Steve what time we gotta work tomorrow?" I ask. He shoves some cake in his mouth before answering "uhhh..9 I think"- "Give it back!" We heard Pony yell.

We all looked around at each other. I put my finger to my lips, telling them to be quiet so we could listen. "No" I heard Y/n laugh and feet shuffle around.

We all then heard what sounded like a slap! I immediately got mad, thinking one of them must have hit the other. I saw Darry immediately get up and rush to their room, all of us followed behind.

Y/n's POV
I put my hands over my face, to cover the tears that threaten to pour and because of the ache from the slap. Pony just stood their in shock.

The door flew open, I'm guessing it was the gang. "Oh my god! What happened!?" Soda asked when he saw me holding my face as he rushed over to me.

"Pony, what happened?" Darry asked. Pony didn't answer and just looked down, until Dal slapped him up side the head.

"He asked you what happened!?" Dal said now getting angry. Soda just wrapped his arms around me as I silently cried with my hands still over my face.

"I got mad...and I hit her" Pony's says quietly. That made me cry harder.

"You hit her" Darry repeated. He put his hand on his hip. "Ponyboy, you know better to not hit your sister...especially in her face!" Darry said. Pony just hung his head. Soda tired to pull my hands away to see my face but I jerked my head away into his chest again.

"Man, I should just beat the tar outta you right now....you have no problem hitting her, well try it with me, huh!?" Dal gritted to Pony as he jerked forward. I saw Darry put a hand to Dal's chest.

"We're her brothers, Pony...what if she got a boyfriend and he hit her?..huh!? You wouldn't like that. So why should you?" Darry continued to lecture.

"What even happened?" Two-bit spoke lowly. Pony sighed.

"She took my book and wouldn't give it back" he said quietly.

"And it had to get this serious to where"-Darry motioned with his hand-"to where you slap her?....I don't care how angry she makes you, you don't put your hands on her" Darry says. Pony nods his head slowly while looking down still.

"Even if she is coming at you, you don't go for her face" Darry says. Soda attempted to pull my hands away to see my face and this time I let him.

"You okay, Y/n?...ya need ice or something?" Darry asked as he walked over to me. I shook my head and wiped my tears.

"No..Pony doesn't hit hard" I chuckled. Pony ignored my humour and was being serious.

"I'm sorry, Y/n" Pony spoke. I looked to him "it's okay, it's not damaged" I said.

"Like it wasn't already" Twobit joked with a quiet laugh. I rolled my eyes. Everyone gave Twobit a 'seriously dude?..' glance.

"Really Twobit" Soda said as he pulled me back into a hug.

"Nah, I was just kidding kid" Twobit patted my back. Dal sighed.

"Alright, enough of this emotion shit. Let's go to the lot of something" he said as he ran a hand through his hair. We all laughed.

As we were walking outta the room, Pony gave me a hug. "I'm sorry" he said. "I know, it's okay" I say.