(Drama) pt.3

You were hurt and angry at the same time...

Y/n's POV
"What?" You ask unbelievably. Pony just looked down. You needed to know everything.

"How did he say it? What exactly did he say!?" You demanded.

"Look, I'm not the one he told" Pony shook his head. "Then who'd he tell?" You ask.

"Soda" he said. Then it suddenly hit you, the humiliation. Of course the gang didn't believe Dal for one second, they didn't have any clue why he said it, but all the greasers and Shepard's must have heard.

You stormed off from Pony and on your way to the DX. I need to talk to Soda you thought.
—————————————————
You stepped inside the cool air of the DX, usual scent of gasoline and chocolate. "Hey, Y/n!" Soda greeted from the counter. You walked over to him.

"Steve's in the garage" he stated as he flipped through a magazine. "What exactly did Dallas say? And how'd he say it?" You got straight to the point.

"Y/n.." he sighed "I can't tell"-"I already know, Pony told me" you cut him off. He looked up at you with a sad look.

"So how'd he say it? I need context, details" you said, waiting for an answer.

"Well, you know what I know. What I don't know is why he said it. But he said it, We tried to get him to take it back, but he wouldn't. So what can we do?..drop it" Soda finished.

"Does it look like I can just drop it?..I can't"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm still figuring out if I hate him or not!" You wave your hands around.

"Look Y/n, things could be worse" Soda pointed out softly.

"What's worse then losing a friend?" You ask.

"Having a rep. Your smart enough to know that a rumour could ruin your life...but it's contained" he reassured. You sighed.

He was right, it could be worse. Everyone could know about 'you and Dallas'.

"Your right. No one knows" you nodded and stuffed your hands in your back pockets.

"Hey, Soda" a flirty voice came from Angela Shepard, who had just walked in. She was always drooling over Soda, I mean what girl wouldn't.

"Oh hey, Y/n" she was surprised to see you back "just got back and already your into action" she chuckled and shook her head. You give Soda a look.

"What are you talking about?" You ask her as she scans over some candy bars.

"Oh, you ain't gotta be shy with me girl...I know you and Dallas being getting it on" she chuckled as she picked up two candy bars.

You immediately turned to Soda, who had a feared look. "No one knows? Really?" You scoff and roll your eyes "I officially hate the traitor, and now I'm gonna kick his ass!" You state as you storm out, ignoring Soda's calls.

Soda's POV
Y/n stormed out as I tried to call her back.
"Wait, Y/n!..Y/n!" I call, but it was to late. I was about to go after her but then remembered I'm working. Damn it! I thought.

I looked at the clock. Luckily, only 10 minutes left til Steve and I were off.

Y/n's POV
You walked up the Shepard's house, music playing, as hoods bummed around either on porch steps or in the front lawn. Some of the guys were lifting weights as they sit on old milk cartons. You spotted Dal over by Tim, taking a sip of beer.

You stormed over to him "you little bitch!" You pushed him to the ground. You got 'ouuus' from the others. You got on top of him as you attempted to punch him, as he held his arms out to protect himself. Tim made some snarky comment about you 'being freaky on all fours'.

"I fought for you. I had your back!..For what?..for you to impress your bitch friends and humiliate me!?" You yelled as you continued fighting.

You heard one guy yell "tell your bitch to keep that bark down" but ignored him.

"Y/n!" you heard your name get called. Before you knew it, Steve and Soda held onto each of your arms as they pulled you back.

"This is why we didn't wanna tell you" Soda said "because your going crazy!" Steve finished.

You pushed them both off you. "Crazy? I'm crazy!?" You yelled and pointed a finger at your chest. Hoods, and Shepard's watching the scene, including Dallas now.

"Calm down..breathe" Soda tried to help.

"Don't you patronize me!" You walked past them. "I don't need you! Any of you!..I was just trying to keep our gang together, but sense I'm the only one who cares, your all dead to me!...I'll survive on my own" you finished as you walked off.

(Probably gonna do one last part?)