Winston sister X Dal ||overprotective||

Dallas and you had lived with each other your whole life. Your mom and dad had split when you were little, leaving Dallas who was 13 at the time, to look after a 9 year old you. He made sure you were fed and protected. Ever since, you guys are all you got left. Dallas doesn't let you go anywhere alone unless your with the gang. Which is why, tonight you had plans to sneak out. You heard there was a party at some Shepard's house. Dallas would never let you go, even though you were 14 now.

You were currently climbing out your bedroom window from Bucks. You've known this trick forever, there's a pole that leads down from your window to the ground you've always used to sneak out.

You slid down the white pole, your hands squeaking against the plastic. You landed harshly on your feet. You look up to your window and smirk at your success. You knew Dallas would be enraged if he ever found out you snuck out, to a party of all places! But you didn't care.

You started walking down the street to where the party was supposed to be happening. It would be mostly greasers and Shepard's you imagined. You kept walking as you stuff your hands in your back Jean pockets.

You walked until you got to your destination where you could hear the music blasting, people cheering, you could already taste the cheap beer they were bound to have here. You smiled as you walked over to the party that was being held at Tim Shepard's house. You wouldn't imagine the gang, or Dallas for that matter would be here at this time of night...or so you thought.

You walked over to a table full of beers and chips. You opened a beer and started sipping. You'd never had beer before but it wasn't that bad. Not long after, you started to dance and cheer with people to the loud music.

After a while, you got tired of dancing and partying, so you decided to start chatting with Curly Shepard. "Hey Curly" you walk over to him who looked a little boozed. He smirked "hey Y/n" he reply's with a laugh. Yep, definitely drunk. Your not getting involved with a drunk Curly Shepard. You chuckle and walk away from, hoping to find a place to sit.

You heard Curly holler at you "where ya going babe?" But you ignored him.

As you were walking, you suddenly got pulled by your hips. You turned to see a greaser boy who looked another your brothers age, 17 or so.

"Fuck off" you sneered. He ignores you and continues to remain flushed up against you. That got your blood boiling.

"I said fuck off!" You exclaim, becoming more enraged. He only smirks. "Come on babe, we're just dancing" he says as he then grabbed your ass. That's it! Before you could show him your right hook, you felt someone pull you away from him and within a flash the guy was on the ground getting beat by someone yourecognized instantly. Dallas. He was punching the guy in the face multiple times before Tim came over and ripped Dal off him.

"Alright, calm down Winston" Tim warned as he pushes Dal away.

"Touch my sister like that again, it'll be a lot worse!" Dal threatens. He then looks back at you and grabs your arm as he pulls out outta the party. You could already tell Dal was beyond pissed. Just by that venomous look in his eyes.

Dal practically dragged you home. You thought it was best to keep your mouth shout. Dal didn't speak one word to you. The only sound that was being heard was his aggressive footsteps against the pavement.

As soon as you got to Bucks he started yelling at you. He was so pissed, you thought he might hit you but you knew he was never capable of that. He's never hit you before, close tho (one time he punched a hole in the wall instead of you).

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING AT SHEPARDS!?" He yells to you. "YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT PLACE IS!?..I was looking all over town for you!" He continued going on. You just stared at him. It was no secret that Dal was protective of you.

"Y/n, You can't be doing shit like this! You scared the shit outta me I thought you got beat or something!" He seethed. Now you were starting to feel a little guilty for making Dal scared and worried. You started to cry. You were one of those people that couldn't handle when people yell at them.

"I'm sorry, Dal" you say quietly. He took one look at you and his eyes softened for his little sister. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before pulling you into a hug. Dal wouldn't ever actually say 'it's okay' or 'I'm sorry' but this was kinda his way of apologizing, or sometimes he'd take you to the Dingo for a treat or something.

You wiped your tears and pulled away from his chest. "I didn't mean to worry you" you apologize.

"Just don't ever do that again, got it?" He warned, as you nodded.

"Alright...come on, let's go to the Dingo" he wrapped an arm around you.

(First imagine, what do you guys think?)