Twobit ||labour||

You and Twobit were on the couch cuddling, watching Mickey Mouse. He had his arm wrapped around you, and his eyes were closed. You were snuggled up to him, while you still laid awake. You were also almost 9 months pregnant.

Suddenly, you felt a cramp in your stomach. You stiffened up a little. Then it hit you again, but this time more painful. You knew you must have been in labour. You tapped Twobit, trying to wake him. "Twobit!" You whisper yelled.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes "what's wrong?" He groaned.

"This!" You pointed to a puddle of water that had appeared on the sofa. He sat there trying to process what was still happening. "I'm in labour, Twobit!" You exclaim. He immediately snaps back to reality as he jumps up.

"I-Uh okay, stay here Y/n...I'll run and grab the bag!" He called as he ran upstairs. You sat there with your hands on your stomach until he came back down.

"Okay, hun let's get you to the hospital" he said as he helped you up, the bag around his shoulder.

"Ahh" you hissed as you took a step and another cramp shot through you. "Where almost there, Hun" he said, helping you to the car.

Once he got you in and buckled, he ran around to the other side before jumping in himself. He started diving to the hospital, like a maniac might I add.

"Ahhh" you breathe as more contractions hit. "You okay!?" Twobit panicked.

"Would you be okay if you were pushing a human out of you!" You snap. He knew you were in a lot of pain, so he just let you lay into him.

You guys finally made it to the hospital. Twobit immediately hoped out, running to get you a wheel chair. Once he came back with one, he helped you settle in it before pushing you inside.

"Hey!..Ya you! My wife's in labour" Twobit explained.

"Okay, come right with me sir" The doctor said as he guided you into a room, where a different nurse helped you get settled in a bed. Now that was all left to do, was wait.

Twobit stayed by your side, comforting you, rubbing your back, whatever you needed .

"Twobit..I don't know if I want you in here when it's time" you breathe.

"What? Why?" He asked, stroking your hair.

"I don't know..I can't really say having you watch me give birth and crap in a bed is number one on my to-do list" you say sarcastically.

"Tss..Y/n, you're not just crapping in a bed"-he chuckled a little-"you're bringing our baby into this world" he rubbed your stomach softly. You nodded.
————————

"One more big push" the doctor instructed. You were exhausted by now and sweating. Twobit was still be your side, holding your hand.

"I can't" you breathe. "Hey, yes you can. I'm right here with you. Come on, Y/n. Just one more big push. That's it" Twobit encouraged. You felt the worse pain as you pushed one last time, then all the pressure release when cries filled the room.

"Look, baby! You did it" Twobit kissed your head. You smiled, looking down at the doctor holding your baby.

"Here's your baby boy" he handed him to you, carefully placing him on your bare chest.

"Oh my god...he's so sweet. Look Twobit, he has your eyes" you cry. You were so overwhelmed and emotional at the moment.

"look at him..." Were Twobit's only words as he stared at the buddy's of joy in awe.

"What should we name him?" You ask, stroking your baby's back.

"I don't know...what do you think?" Twobit asked as he pulled the blanket back a little, trying to see his face more.

"What about...Kj?" You suggest.

"Kj?" Twobit questioned.

"Kieth junior" you whisper.

Twobit smiled. "I think that suits him just fine"
——————————

(I was gonna do all the gangs reactions when you go into labour, but then I got lazy and just out did Twobits lol)