Dallas ||accidenly hurts you during sex||

*some smut*

Y/n's POV
Dal had his arm wrapped around you as he smoked a cancer stick. You listened to the loud music blaring and the smell of sweat, beer, and smoke that flowed around Buck's filled your nose. Of course, there was a party going on. Dal and you sat on the couch that was right in the middle of the party as you sipped your beer, you weren't planing on getting drunk tonight. Dal may have had a few beers but not enough to be completely drunk yet.

You sighed as you rested your head on his shoulder. He put his hand on your thigh as he rubbed in it in a comforting way. He then started to trail his way up more. You smirked a little and looked up at him. "Wanna go up stairs?" He asked in your ear. You smirked and nodded. He did the same before taking your hand and leading you up stairs.

As you guys made your way through a few sweaty body's and puffs of smoke, you made it to his bedroom. He guided you inside with his hands on your hips before shutting and locking the door so nobody would come in.

He walked over to you with that smirk of his before smashing his lips against yours. You moaned into the kiss as your fingers tangled in his soft hair. You loved how Dal didn't put grease in his hair, just let it fall naturally.

He started to guide you to the bed as he continued kissing you deeply. He squeezed your ass before pushing you down on the bed. He started taking his clothes off as you did the same. You were left in just your bra when he hovered over top of you and started kissing again.

Suddenly without warning, he slammed into you, causing you to gasp at his huge size. Dal and you have had sex a few times before but he'd usually give you a warning because of how big he was. He didn't even let you adjust as he started thrusting fast in and out of you.

He then forcefully put his hand over your throat. You weren't expecting that at all so it startled you. He was beginning to push his hand tighter to your throat as he still thrusted in and out, and you felt like you couldn't breathe. "Dal-Dallas" you tried to speak but came out croaked. You really felt like you couldn't breathe. You suddenly used all your force to push Dal off of you "Dal stop!" You yelled as you pushed him off.

He stood there in shock. "Fuck Dallas" you cursed as you shyly pulled the blanket up to cover yourself more. You gulped "why would you grab me like that? I couldn't breathe" You ask.

"I-I don't know, I thought you liked that?" He said. "Why the fuck would I like that!?" You raised your voice a little. Dallas sighed.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry, Y/n....I would never do anything to hurt you" he said. He then ran his hand through his hair as he sat down on the bed with his hands on his head. He felt absolutely awful that he hurt you.

"I know...I just..wasn't expecting it" you say quietly but loud enough so he could hear you.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry..." he apologized again with soft eyes as he looked over his shoulder to you. You hugged him from behind. "I know" you whisper. He turned around and hugged you.

After sitting there, just hugging for about 5 minutes, he spoke while still holding you
"Let's just cuddle for tonight, okay babe?" He said. You loved Dal at this moment, and you knew it. "I love you, Dallas, ya know that" you say as you pull away and lay on his chest. You could feel his smirk "I know...I love ya to" he said the last part quietly.

You guys cuddles for the rest of the night as Dal still wouldn't stop apologizing every so often.

(Some of you may recognize this scene from a certain show)