Dallas ||parties & break ups||

You barged into a party, wearing a nice dress that showed all your curves. Dallas Winston, your boyfriend, had told you not to come to this party.

You walked around the place, ignoring the looks you got from some guys, as you look for Dallas.

You suddenly spot him in the corner with some of his friends as some girl sits his lap. You wanted to break down and cry, but held it in. You couldn't let Dallas see you cry, that's just letting him know he won.

You start slowing clapping as you walk over to him. When he sees you, his eyes widen.

"Y/n-I...it's not what it looks like, I swear" Dallas stutters.

"What do you mean, babe?..I thought you told me were we gonna have some fun tonight" the girl on his lap says.

You looked around to see who else was here with him. You spotted Sodapop Curtis, one of his friends sitting on a chair, watching the scene go down. Smirking, you looked back at Dal before walking over to Sodapop.

You pulled him up by his collar as you smashed your lips into his. At first, he was shocked and tense, but then eases as his lips moves in sync with yours and pulls you closer.

"man! What the fuck, that's my girl your kissing there!" Dallas yelled as he stood.

"Oh I'm sorry, I think you mean ex-girlfriend" you say to him as you break the kiss from Sodapop. You giggle and smirk as you pulled Soda out with you.

Dallas just stood there, shocked and angry at the same time, not knowing what to do.