Twobit ||detention||

I hope you like it Typingnoodle !

Nellie's POV
I sat at one of the cafeteria tables as I ate my sandwich. I looked around and saw all the other people eating. My friend, Kate, and I were the only ones sitting at our table.

"So how was your weekend at your dads?" I asked, Kate. Her parents are separated, unlike mine.

"Good I guess...I met this guy"-suddenly, a cold liquid was poured over my head. I sat there in shock as I raised my shoulders from the coldness. From what I could tell, it was coke.

"There ya go, trash" I looked around to see Lily Cole standing there. Her and I had some problems between one another, considering I'm a greaser and she's a soc. We also happen to cheer together.

Before I could say anything, she walked off laughing. I clenched my fists. Damn her!
—————————————
The next day~
I was still absolutely pissed for what that no good, soc, Lily Cole did to me. How dare she pour her sticky coke all over me!

Tonight was the pep rally, where we'd cheer from the sidelines. That means I'll see Lily there, and I had the perfect plan. I giggled to myself at the thought....

While the other girls were in the showers, I sneakily made my way over to Lily's cheer bag. I smirked as I grabbed her Pom-poms.

Then, tip toeing back to my spot, I stuffed them up under the bench. I held my hand over my mouth to contain my giggles.
————————————
"Okay, come on girls we got this!" Our team captain, Cherry Valance, yelled as we made our way out to the side lines.

I heard another girl on the team ask "hey Lily, where's your Pom-poms?" I smirked.

"I don't know...I couldn't find them" Lily shrugged.

We got into places on the sidelines while the football players lined up on the field. I looked to the crowd and saw a lot of people. Before the football game starts, we always get to do a cheer routine. Which means everyone in the bleachers had eyes on us.

Just as Lily's about to walk past to get to her place, I put my foot out. She wasn't looking as she fell flat on her face. Everyone started laughing as I smirked.

"Oh shoot!..I'm sorry lily, I didn't see ya down there" I said. Her face turned a shade of pink as she got back to her feet.

Two-bit's POV
Pony, Johnny, Dal, and I were in the bleachers, waiting for the game to start. Before the game starts, the hot cheerleaders do some kind of dance...but then again, I ain't complaining!

As everyone clapped for them, I saw a girl put her foot out and immediately realized what she was doing, most likely because I do it a lot. I smirked, waiting for it to happen.

Clank! The girl fell flat on her face! I started laughing my head off at her prank. The girl just just smirked down at her, which made me laugh harder.

"Come on, it ain't that funny Two" Pony's said, clearly concerned for the girl that fell.

"It is" I said between laughs. Once I finally calmed down I spoke "She deserved it, I heard about her spilling a coke on someone's head or something like that" I laughed. He just shrugged. I looked to the girl that tripped her, man was she a looker.

Nellies's POV
The next day~
I walked through the school doors with my friend, Kate. We were laughing about last night, until Mrs. Brisco called me into he office. I had a good idea of what it was about.

I followed her to the principal's office. "Yes?" I ask, referring to why I'm here. She sighed as she sat down in her chair before motioning me to do the same. I sat down in the chair across from her.

"So I heard about your stunt at the game last night" she spoke. I shrugged "okay.."

"I'm not going to suspend you...but you'll be getting detention this evening for tripping another student, and for that stunt you pulled of hiding Lily Cole's cheering equipment" she raised an eyebrow before writing me a detention slip. I rolled my eyes before taking the slip and walking out. I hate this school, I suppose I'm 19 and could graduate. I ain't that smart though.
————————————-
I walked through the doors of the math room, that's where everyone goes for 'evening detention'. I sighed as I put my bag down beside a desk before sitting.

A few other people where here as well. I saw a few greasers and socs. I'm a greaser. I looked ahead to see the fat teacher already snoozing away, this happens all the time. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back confused to see Two-bit Mathews. I don't know him, but I've heard of him...I'm sure everyone has.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asks as he leaned over his desk. I smiled "I'm sitting in detention, it's going very swell" I replied sarcastically. He laughed.

"I saw what you did the other night, good going" he patted my shoulder. I shrugged and smirked like it was nothing. "Bitch deserved it" I replied. "What are you in here for?" I ask.

"You mean for the 20th time in here..Uhh" he looks up to think for a second. Man, this guy is funny. "Oh ya!..Pranking the teacher, once again" he laughed at the fact.

"Say..I never caught your names sweets" he said with an eyebrow raised. "I'm Nellie...and your Two-bit right?" I questioned. He nodded "the one and only" He said.

After a while, Two-bit and I were still chatting.
"Well, I'm heading to the Diary Queen once I get outta here, ya wanna tag along?" He asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a burger with the one and only, Two-bit Mathews" I joked.
————————————-
When detention was finally over, Two-bit and I walked outside to his car. He opened the door for me before hoping in himself. I thought he was quite the gentleman.

As we drove, I caught a glimpse of his switchblade in his pocket and smirked. "Damn, nice blade" I smirked. He looked at me amused before handing it to me.

"Ya like?.." he asked as he drove. I nodded as I examined it. It was quite the beauty. "Where'd ya get it?" I ask.

"Didn't. Stole it" he laughed a little. I giggled "wow" I shook my head before handing it back.

5 minutes later, we arrived at the Dingo. We both hoped out as we walked inside. Inside sat the usuals, greasers, socs, a few brumley boys, and you'd see a couple middle classes here and there.

Two-bit and I sat at a booth. "What would ya like my Lady?" He jokes in a deep, king voice. I laughed "Ah, just some fries and a coke is good" I replied as I flipped through the menu.

The waiter took our orders as we continued to chat. "Say, I heard a good movies playing down at the Drive-in tonight..you up for one more adventure?" He asked as he tapped the table.
I nodded "sure!" I say. Not gonna lie, I was excited. He seems pretty funny and definitely cool, from what I can't tell from his switch blade anyways.
—————————————
Later that night~
"So what movie is this again?" I ask Two-bit, who lead us to our seats. He shrugged "I don't know, I just wanted to spend more time with you" he laughed. I was happy that he said he wanted to spend more time with me, because frankly I felt the same way.

As we watched the movie, Two-bits hand made its way to mine. I smiled. He looked over to me and did the same. There was some awkward tension, until he spoke. "Hey Nellie?.." he asked as he turned to me.

"Ya, Two-bit?" I replied, secretly I was hoping he'd ask me out...but he did something better. He kissed me! He then pulled away. "Would you like to be my girl?" He finally asked.

'Would I!?' I thought to myself. "Of course, Two-bit!" I laughed. "Good" he slung an arm around me. We continued to watch the movie as a couple, it was the best night I've had in a long time.