Dallas ||smut||

(Warning: Smut!!)
Dal and you were going to meet Pony and Johnny at the Dingo tonight. You wore a Jean skirt with a grey long sleeve to complete your outfit. You decided to leave your hair down.

"Coming, babe?" Dal yelled from down stairs. You looked in the mirror one more time, you were always self conscious of how you looked when you went out somewhere. You felt like people were always judging you.

You jogged down the stairs to see Dal waiting for you at the door. He smirked at you "you look nice doll" he said as you walked up to him. "Thanks babe" you replied as you kissed his cheek. He opened the door for you as you stepped out, not after thanking him of course.

"If only you knew what that skirt does to me" he mumbled to himself before following you out.

As Dal was driving you both to the Dingo, you looked over at him and you suddenly realized how sexy he looked when he drives. Especially with one hand. You crossed and squeezed your legs as you looked out the window.
—————————————
You guys got to the Dingo as you walked through the front doors. You felt the cool air conditioning meet with you which felt good, considering it was summer. Even though it was evening, it was still warm.

You guys spotted Pony and Johnny and walked over to them. You all greeted each other before sitting down. The waiter came over and took your each of your orders. You got a shake and fries as the boys got burgers, fries, and cokes.
You knew Dal would end up letting you have a bite of his burger anyways.

As you guys talked and waited for your food, you got an idea. You slowly slid your hand under the table and rested it on Dal's knee. He didn't stop talking to Johnny about some girl Johnny had the hots for. You moved your hand slowly up his knee more, dragging your fingers.

That got his attention as he glanced over at you and bit his lip. You kept your hand on his thigh as you leaned over and talked to Pony, trying to tease Dal.

"So Pony, how's school going?" You ask, pretending to be curious. He looked up to think "ahh, it's been going good" he replies. You nod.

"What about you, JoHnnY" you said his name weirdly as you felt Dal slid his hand up your skirt, so his hand was resting on your thigh as well.

"Good I guess" he replied. You nodded once again. You felt Dal skim your clit over your underwear at the slightest, making you crave more.

Just then, the waiter came back with your food. You forced yourself to smile and thank her, considering non of the boys would. She left as she shook her hips more then needed to of course.

Dal's fingers still haven't stoped skimming over your panties. "Uh, I better go wash my hands" you clapped your hands together as you stood. Dal smirked. You gave him a glare before heading to the restroom.

You stood in front of the mirror breathing, trying to contain yourself. You turned on the faucet and rinsed your hands. Suddenly, the door opened. You continued to rinse your hands not bothering to look up, thinking it was an old lady or someone. Until, you felt a hand squeeze your ass causing you to yelp and spin around. You saw Dal standing there with a smirk.

"Dal..you know this is a girls bathroom, right?" You ask with the same smirk. He comes closer to you. "I don't care" he says. He was now flushed up against you. He chuckled a little "you think you can just tease me like that?" He asked as he slid a hand up your thigh, once again. You blushed a little, seeing Dal like this really turned you on. You shook your head, not knowing what to say.

He started rubbing your clit through your panties, right there in the bathroom. Dal watched your expressions before pulling your panties down so they weren't in the way anymore. You bit your lip to keep your moans quiet. How ever, when you felt him slip two fingers in you, you could hardly contain yourself as he pumped them slowly in and out. You were slightly nervous someone would walk in at any moment, but tired to push those thoughts out.

"Ahhh"-you stoped your moan-"Dal, Johnny and Pony are probably waiting for us" you state.

"They can wait" he said sternly as he continued to finger you. After a minute, he stoped before lifting you up on the bathroom sink and pulling your skirt up. He did the same with his jeans and briefs so they were down a bit. He didn't give you any warning before pushing his cock inside of you. You threw your head back as he started to quickly pick up the pace.

"Ahh Dal" you felt him reach your sweet spot as he started trusting at an incredibly fast pace. You felt your release coming. You clenched around his cock as he came deep inside you.

"Fuck" he breathed. You both caught your breathe for a moment before you pulled up your skirt as Dal did the same with his pants.

"Let's go babe, our foods probably getting cold" Dal smirks as he put an arm around your waist.

You both walked back out and sat down across from Pony and Johnny who both gave you weird looks but brushed it off as they continued munching down their burger. Dal and you looked at each other and smirked before doing the same.

Hope you guys liked it. Comment who I should do next?