Dallas ||first time smut||

Okay! So I know I published this one in my 'outsiders book smut' but I deleted that book bc it was kinda flopping. So I'm just gonna continue them in here, hope you don't mind!

(Warning: Smut!)

Dallas and you have been dating for a month now. You guys haven't had sex yet but knowing Dallas, there's been lots of flirting and heavy kissing sessions. You weren't like all the other girls Dallas would go through, you were special to him.

Tonight, Dallas and you were watching tv on the couch as you cuddled. Your head rested on his chest as his arm wrapped around you comfortably. You looked up at him and smiled sweetly, admiring your sexy boyfriend. He noticed you and smirked which made you turn and blush.

"You like what you see, doll?" He asked smoothly as he gently took your chin and turned your head back to look at him. You smiled as he pressed his soft lips against yours. You both moved your lips in sync. You moaned softly into the kiss. He then moved his arm around your waist while his other hand was on your neck. Soon enough, his lips made their way down to your neck as you continued to moan softly at his touch.

Your fingers tangled in his hair as he left hickeys everywhere on your neck. He slipped a hand up your shirt slowly, not that you were complaining. He tugged on your shirt as you helped him take it off. You both chuckled a little. He continued to trail his lips down your boobs and all the way to your Jean zipper where he stopped.

"Are you sure about this, Y/n?" He asked as he looked up at you. You nodded and smiled. "I want you" you state. He smirked before slowly unzipping your jeans and pulling them off, leaving you in your bra and panties.

"Let's take this else where" Dal suggested as he wrapped your legs around his waist and begun carrying you to the bedroom. He leans down on the bed, kissing you as you were under him.

"Mmmm, Dal" you moan softly as you break the kiss for a second. You helped him take off his own shirt to reveal his amazingly toned stomach. You run your hands over his chest and made it down to his erection where you started palming his dick through his jeans. He grunted before continuing to make out.

You started to unzip his jeans. He got the message as he took off his jeans then his boxers, revealing his hard cock. He was bigger then you imagined. You seductively got on your knees and started giving him a hand job. Your friends had told you all the tips and tricks about sex so you were sure to use those to your advantage as you started off by just rubbing the tip slowly.

"You're such a tease, Y/n" Dallas grunted. You smirked as you started rubbing his whole throbbing dick at a faster pace. He threw his head back as a response. He was about to cum, and as hard as it was, he suddenly stoped you and guided you back to the bed.

"I want to be inside you when I cum...and besides, this is all about you babe" he said as he started to unclip your bra. You absolutely loved Dallas at this moment. Once your bra was off, he started kissing and groping your boobs as you lay on your back. It felt amazing to feel him all over your body.

After he finished giving your boobs pleasure, he slid off your panties to give your pussy the same. You blushed a little and crossed your legs. You were nervous that Dallas wouldn't think you were sexy compared to all the other girls he's been with.

"Babe, your beautiful. You don't need to hide your body from me" he spoke. You felt relieved when Dallas said that, so you spread your legs apart and he smirked.

You felt his skilled tongue start drawing circles around your clit as you moaned loudly. He continued this pattern until your fingers tangled in his hair and pushed his head a little further, trying to increase the pleasure. He got the message and his tongue went faster as he changed to flicking it over and over your clit at a fast pace.

"Ohhh, Dallas" you moaned as you shut your eyes. You then felt him slip a finger in you as he still ate you out. Then another finger. He trusted his fingers in and out at an amazingly fast pace. As he finger fucked and ate you out, you were so close to your climax.

"Fuck, Dallas!" You moaned loudly as you came all over his fingers. Once you calmed down from your orgasm, he smirked and pulled his two fingers out.

"Damn that was hot baby" he said as he crawled back over top of you. Even though you just orgasmed, you couldn't wait to have Dallas inside of you.

"I want you, Dal" you said as you looked up at him. "I want you to, Y/n" he said as he kissed you, placing his tip at your entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked, breaking the kiss. You nodded and bit your lip as he slowly pushed into you. Once his whole dick was in you, he let you adjust for a moment. You then nodded, meaning you were ready. He got the message and started thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace to start. You grunted in pain at the start, causing him to look up at you. "It gets better, I promise" he said. You nodded before he continued to trust at a decent pace. Suddenly he hit your sweet spot. You moaned and threw your head back.

"Ohhhh....F-faster!" You moaned as your nails left marks on his back. He did as you said as he went faster and deeper, turning you into a moaning mess.

"Fuck, your so tight" he grunted as he trusted deeper which made you scream. You had never felt like this, but it felt amazing. You felt your release coming as your walls tightened around his cock.

"Ahhh Dal, I'm gonna cum!" You moaned loud, almost screaming. "Me to...cum for me baby girl" he said as he trusted deeply. You shuttered right there as you came all over his cock. He came seconds after, letting you ride out your orgasm.

He winced as he pulled out and lay beside you, both of you panting. He wrapped an arm around you and you rested you hand on his bare chest.

"How was that, babe?" He asked. You smiled "it was amazing" you replied. "Only for you" he smirked and played with your hair as you began to fall asleep.

"I love you, Y/n" he whispered quietly as he gently kissed your forehead.