Steve ||fights||

(Inspired by 'Stranger things')

You and Steve, your best friend, walked out of the DX after buying each a coke. You popped open your coke as he did the same with his.

"Ah!" you finished a refreshing sip.

"Sure is hot" Steve ran a hand through his hair. It was summer, like any other day, is was warm and sunny.

Suddenly, a fancy car with a few socs inside, slowed down as they drove by. "Hey Y/n! Cant wait to see your movie" one said as they laughed and drove off.

Steve and you shared the same confused look. "What was that about?" Steve asked.

"I don't know" you said quietly and you stood in confusion for a moment. Then it suddenly hit you! Movie...the movie theatre down the street!

You started running down the street, ignoring Steve's calls. "Y/n?..Y/n!?"

You turned around to corner. As you started to get closer to the theatre, you saw red spray paint lettered on the marquee.

"No, no, no" you pleaded as you ran closer.

You stepped closer as you saw 'YN/LN THE SLUT' Spray painted on the marquee. Your mouth hung open as you looked in humiliation.
You looked around and saw everyone sending you glances. You felt embarrassed, humiliated.
You heard laughing and clatter from the alley way around the corner. You immediately knew who it was, what you didn't know is why he did it.

the night before~
You and Steve sat on your bed as he helped you practise for your math test.

"Okay what is this one?" Steve flipped a flash card over, waiting for your answer. You thought for a moment.

"457?" You answered slowly. He looked at the back of it. "Yep!" He smiled and handed the card to you.

"Your gonna ace this test, I don't know why you need to study so much" he shrugged.

Chad, your boyfriend of a few weeks, had climbed up your window that night, looking to surprise you. When he saw you and Steve laughing at something, he looked in shock before climbing back down. He was jealous...and mad that Steve and you were so close, even though you guys were just best friends.
End~

You stomped your way over to the alleyway, fists clenched. When you turned into the Alley, you saw Chad, with one of his guy friend, and two other girls. He's probably already replaced me you thought as you walked over to them.

"Oh, hey there princess" one girl says.

"Uh oh, she looks upset" his guy friend said.

You stood in front of Chad for a second, before slapping him hard across the face. Earning 'ohhh's from the others.

"What is wrong with you!?" You ask.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I was worried about you" he says, referring to yesterday when you didn't call or talk to him because you were with Steve.

"Can't believe I was actually worried about you" he scoffed.

"What are you talking about?" You farrowed your brow.

"Wouldn't lie if I were you. You don't wanna be known as the lying slut now, do you?" one girl said as she smacked on her gum.

"Speak of the devil" his guy friend said as he stepped down off some old steps. You turned to see Steve a little bit behind you.

"You came by last night?" You said, realizing Chad saw you and Steve.

"Ding ding ding" one girl with the gum sassed. "Does she get a prize?" The other girl added.

"Look, I don't know what you think you saw, but it wasn't like that" you said to Chad.

"What, you just let him into your room to..study" he said.

"We were just" you stuttered. "you were just what? Finish your sentence" Chad said. You sighed and looked around, not knowing what to say. Chad stepped closer to you "finish...your sentence" he said lowly.

You stood there, not being able to find your words. Chad scoffed "go to hell, Y/n" he said lowly once again.

"Come on, Y/n let's just leave" Steve grabbed your arm.

"You know what Randle, I'm actually pretty impressed, I always took you for a little shit, but I guess your just a screw up like your father" Chad pushed Steve's back as he kept walking.

"Oh ya, that house is full of screw ups. I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised, a bunch of screw ups in that family. Your mom split, your dads a alcoholic, I'm not even surprised the way you turned out" Chad continued to throw insults. Steve stoped with an angry look on his face.

"Come on, Steve let's just go" you said, not wanting anything to go down.

"Hate to tell ya buddy, but the Randle's are a bunch of screw ups. There a"-Steve turned around and punched Chad in the face, sending him into a wall as he studded himself up.

Chad looked back at Steve before tackling him, sending him against the hood of his car. Chad threw Steve to the ground and began hooking him in the face. Steve being Steve Randle, didn't let him win as he flipped him over and began throwing punches left and right, harder then Chads before.

"Steve, Chad stop!" You protested, some protests came from the other girls as well. While his guy friend encouraged "kick his ass man!"

Steve and Chad both eventually got up, right before Steve threw another hard punch to Chads face. His guy friend started to step in, seeing Chad struggle, but Chad pushed him away "hey! get outta here-get outta here" Only giving Steve the perfect chance for another punch.

Suddenly, there were sirens being heard. "Come on guys! Stop!" You protested, seeing a cop car making its way down the alley. You didn't want Steve to get arrested.

Steve continued laying down punches. "Alright man, he's had enough!" Chads friend said as he tried to step in. "I said he's had enough!" He repeated.

"Hey, hey, hey!" A cop tried to pry Steve off, only to receive an elbow to the nose from Steve, sending the cop flying back. The other cop ripped Steve off and slammed him against the car, hand cuffing him. Chad and his guy friend ran outta the alley pretty quick. The other girls were already gone.

You put your fist to your mouth as you watched them arrested Steve, not knowing what to do. You ran a hand through your hair. Damn it, Steve