Avni drinks that with shaken hands and Neela maa pets her head. Avni catches the glass tightly she was still in shock.

Nm: again that dream?

Avni nods yes.

Nm: Avni, forget that incident, that was an accident.

Avni: how can I forget that. whatever happened, I am responsible for that.

Nm: that is true, bacha, the mistake was yours.

Avni looks down.

Nm: ok leave it and get fresh fast then we will have breakfast together.

Avni: Mr Mehta?

Avni doesn't sit with all at the dining table because mostly she and Ashish argue at the dining table and the situation goes out of control and one of them go without eating anything so Avni stopped sitting with them when Ashish was at the home.

Nm: all went to their respective work. See the time it's 09:30 am.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what?

She looks at the alarm clock.

Nm: yes now come on get ready fast.

Avni: ok.

Neela maa went from there. Avni think

Avni in mind: how I tell you, mamma, that mistake was not mine but it's good if some secrets would be the secret forever. Some things look good under the pack.

Avni thinks then Then she gets up and freshes up.

On the other side, Ashish and Arnav were waiting for Neil in the meeting room then Neil came by closing the coat's button Ashish and Arnav get up.

Neil: Sorry, I am late.

Neil came to them

Neil: hi Neil Khanna.

Neil shake hands with Ashish and Arav.

Ashish: hi Ashish Mehta and he is my son Arnav Mehta.

Neil: hi.

Arnav: hi.

Neil: please sit.

Ashish nods they sit.

Neil: ok so, as dad is busy so, he asked me to handle this project if things go well.

Ashish: oh ok.

Neil: so let's start the meeting.

Ashish: yes of course.

Ashish signs to Arnav.

Ashish: Arnav.

He nods and gives a presentation Neil was impressed.

Neil: I must say it's good I am impressed.

Ashish smiles.

Ashish in mind: I knew it Avni koi bhi kaam adhura nahi chorti us ka teer hamesha nishane per hi lagta hai. (I knew it, Avni never left any work incomplete her trick always works.)

Neil: ok then I will talk to dad about it then we will inform you.

Ashish: ok.

Neil: ok oops I forgot to ask you what you will have tea, coffee.

Arnav was quite impressed with Neil's personality.

Ashish: no, no thank you.

Neil: why no please have something. Actually, I am a doctor, dad handles this business so I forgot to ask you in hurry please tell me what you will have.