Authors note

This book is the final book of my Voltron Trilogy. The main characters are Luri and Paul but mainly Paul and I shall be referring to their parents by their names and sometimes 'their mother' or 'their father'.
This book is about the next generation, which means new everything. This book will either be a succes or a total flop, anyway I did enjoy writing a whole new story that adds up to the story of my main character Maisey and her children. So I hope you'll like it and let me know your thoughts. Now be prepared for this whole new story where anything can happen and will happen. And I'd like to tell you that just because this isn't canon doesn't mean that any of the canon characters are safe in this book. I warned you. Nor are my oc's. No character is safe from death in this book, sorry.
Let's fly together one last time.

YOU'LL FIND A YOUTUBE VIDEO UP HERE IN WHICH I'VE CREATED A FANCAST FOR THE VOICES OF  MY CHARACTERS, GO CHECK IT OUT!

Ages of the characters:

Paul Kogane: 23 years old
Luri Kogane: 23 years old
Cassie Egan: 25 years old
Adamari Egan: 22 years old
Bandor Egan: 21 years old
Erity Shirogane: 22 years old
Adam Holt: 22 years old
Allie Holt: 21 years old
Bellamy Garrett: 20 years old
Kordian Garrett: 18 years old
Darya Garrett: 17 years old
Reyan Griffin: 23 years old

For those of you who've found this book but haven't read Dark Pasts, Bright Futures and Not Human, I suggest that you do as this is the third book of my Voltron Trilogy and there might be certain aspects and characters that will not make sense to you if you read this book before the other two. You can find them on my account. I have made a special reading list with the books it's called 'the voltron trilogy'.

Book 1/3: Dark Pasts, Bright Futures (Keith x OC)
[book 1/3] Once she was just a regular girl who went to the Galaxy Garrison with her best friend, her sister already worked there and she lived a simple life. But when her sister dissappears and her mother dies she is left with no family anymore and decides to go into space to look for her sister who had dissappeard over there. After a year of search she finds a lion and becomes the White paladin of voltron, she gets reunited with friends of the Garrison and develops feeling for the red paladin. She has no idea he feels the same for her but they're both stubborn and try to hide their actual feelings. When she is finally ready to tell him, he leaves and it scares her to ever feel the same way again. While protecting the universe she still looks for her sister who seems to have truly gone off the radar. Will she ever find her sister? Will she ever be able to tell him how she feels? And will he be able to admit he feels the same?

I do not own voltron in any way.

All art is made by me, do not use it unless I give you permission! Therefor message me first if you want to use it in any way!!

Book 2/3: Not Human (Romelle x OC)
[Book 2/3]
What comes to mind when you think of Avrigg Egan? Maisey Egan's older sister. Half Galra. Blade of Marmora. Gay. Married. Mother. Happy. Strong and determined. But she wasn't always like that, Avrigg Egan struggled through life. She was bullied and overlooked. It sure wasn't easy to have a beautiful and perfect mother and a pretty and kind younger sister whilst everyone else hated her. So how did she get through? After that one manipulative ex girlfriend? After all the misery? This book is dedicated to the complex girl that was always treated as someone who was not human.

!!!! Warning for graphic and triggering scenes, if you do not feel comfortable reading that I suggest you don't read this book. Includes: bullying, self-hatred, suicide, violence and extremely emotional scenes. You have been warned!!!

All art is made by me, do not use it unless I have given you permission to.
I do not own voltron.
This is an original story that adds to Dark Pasts, Bright Futures. Enjoy.

Book 3/3: Voltron: A New Age (Next Generation)
[Book 3/3]

Revolution. When planets struggle to keep their people fed and satisfied and can only blame the Galra and the Alteans they combine forces and attack. And now the universe is in desperate need of Voltron once more but the Lions don't respond to their Paladins anymore.. So how will the universe be saved this time? Who will prevent another devastating war?

All art is made by me, do not use it unless I have given you permission to.
I do not own voltron.
This is an original story that adds to Dark Pasts, Bright Futures and Not Human. Enjoy.

For more fun video's about this book and the other two books you can now follow my wattpad related tiktok account:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8c5RLdM/