Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure he will be, who wouldn't show up to a wolf pack reunion?" She says as Niall hangs his head before looking back up at the door silently.

"I'm sorry" she mumbles as he nods kissing her forehead.

"It's alright" he laughs through the pain that still wells in his heart daily, the pain that just does not seem to vanish even after five years.

"Hello you sexy fuckers!" The door swings open and a loud voice bellows out to the pair stood on the door step.

"No fucking way! Get in here you beautiful bastard!" Niall shouts pulling Jesse in for a hug, the two squeezing one another in happiness.

"Look at you! This fucker knocked you up huh?" Jesse laughs looking at Steph before pulling in her a gentle hug as Niall smiles from ear to ear.

"Yeah he did, never saw this coming five years ago" she laughs as Jesse nods agreeing with her. Two loud shouts are heard before two little people are running towards the door, dark brown hair on the both of them as they hug onto Jesse's leg getting nervous noticing the people stood at the door.

"Come in you two, there's some little people you both need to meet" Jesse says gathering the girl and boy up in his arms nodding for Steph and Niall to walk in.

They both walk into the Tomlinson household, voices heard in the sitting room, laughing and the sounds of glasses being rested on the coffee table. Everyone comes into view as they step in, Stevie, Quinn, Louis, Will, Joey and Liam and so many little people running around and playing.

"Look at you two! Wow! Come here!" Quinn shouts racing over to Steph and Niall who are smiling widely looking at everyone gathered before them.

"You're glowing! How far along?" She asks cradling Steph's belly as Liam immediately races to Niall, scooping him into a big bear hug hugging him tightly.

"There he is! The man child finally a man now huh?" He jokes as Niall nods slapping his back shutting his eyes to hold back his tears of happiness being cradled in his best friends arms once again.

"Get over here you bastard!" Liam shouts as Louis immediately runs over and jumps in on the hug that's happening in the sitting room, back slaps and tears of joy being held back by the three men as they hold onto another joking together.

"Look at us, the wolf pack together again!" Niall shouts looking around at his friends who are now family smiling at him, holding onto one another catching up and tearing up at how much they've all grown in five years.

"Yeah, the wolf pack together again" Louis says happily slapping Niall's back as they all sit around the sitting room talking and catching up as the children runs circles around them and each other happily playing.

"This is Angel, come over here peanut" Louis beckons the little blonde girl over, she shyly walks over to Niall as he sits beside Louis Liam and Jesse, the women and Will and Joey speaking about god knows what over at the other side of the living room.

"Angel, this is Uncle Niall, he's Aunt Bowies brother" Louis says and her eyes instantly widen and brighten up — she's found someone else that's connected to one of her favourite people ever, even if she's never met them.

"Look at you, you look like your Mammy!" Niall says happily as she climbs up on his lap smiling up at the brunette haired man happily.