A list Of Pumpkin crazy Adventures

Exactly like the title says Thanks Descendantsfan03  for letting me use Little Mal and The Quints in my one shots💖 again this is just a list and a short summary of some of the crazy Adventures Pumpkin got into, and some that haven't yet.

Fang attacked Pumpkin when they were first left on the street and tore her right ear.

When Georgie found Pumpkin she was mud covered and had a few scratches (The Puppy)

Pumpkin got lost while Tessa was supposed to watch her and followed Tessa's look alike Lola. (Lost)

Pumpkin escaped, almost got hit by a car, went to Diamond's territory, and hid from Lola who was watching her. for a day and a half. She wasn't found until Georgie got home. (Adventures of Pupsitting)

On a snowy Valentine's day Pumpkin escapes from Lola to see her friend at the children's hospital she gets stuck in the snow jumps off a moving freight truck, and slides to the children's hospital thankfully unscathed (Snowy Valentine's Adventure)

Fang comes back and threatens Pumpkin thankfully Georgie sees it in time and protect her pup. (Protection)

Lola and Pumpkin are at a park where Fang tries to attack Pumpkin. Diamond intervenes but not before Fang tears Pumpkin's right ear leading to a vet visit. (Dog Fight)

Gets stolen while with Lola, escape confronts Fang meets Jade and travels home before a mad Georgie can get home. (Where Am I)

Escape from April and  runs off to find Diamond and gets dirty before heading back to her apartment. (April's Adventures in Pupsitting)

At a nursing home almost gets hits with a wheelchair and is now severely afraid of them. (Not mentioned yet.)

almost gets stabbed with a needle when one of the kids shove her in front of it as they are afraid. (Not mentioned yet.)

Visiting the Queen sister. Pumpkin tricks the locks them out and creates a big mess and messes with purple paint turn her into a purple pup. (Four Sister VS One Pup)

She and Georgie loses Little Mal while there supposed to watch her, and blames her friends for everything that happened (Adventures in Meeting Little Mal

Getting attacked by Jade's pack who think she is an imposter. (Apologies and Truths)

Gets pushed out of the way of magic by Tyson causing her to be a bit sore and now she has to deal with six dogs that were originally human. (A Normal Day NOT)

Scares off one of Georgie's guy friends mistakenly  thinking that he like her owner. (Why Georgie can't Have Guy Friends)

Finds out Little Mal is living with them, and keeps smelling an off smell on her so she tries to figure it out with her sister and partner in crime Mira (Adventures of Living With A Four Year Old)