Fang

Fang is the antagonist in this one shot series.

Fang is a black poodle mix dog, and Pumpkin older half brother. Fang is despised by Pumpkin, Diamond, and Georgie. (Thankfully Treasure hadn't encounter him yet.)

Fang has black fur that is usually caked in mud. He also has a lot of battle scars from dog fights, and protecting his pack. His left ear is almost completely torn off (thanks to Diamond)

Fang is fierce rude, and mean. Due to being a stray dog. At a young age he was taught by his father that anything could be a threat including his own family.

Fang use to be helpful loving and loyal to Pumpkin, but soon after the two were left in the streets. He fell in with the wrong crowds.

Fang is a follower, and when pure pressured, he usually does what he is asks. Even if it does mean betraying someone he loved. Fang has anger issues and thinks that fighting is the only way to solve any problem.

Fang is highly defensive and hates when anyone tell him he's wrong or what to do. He will attack those who tell him he's wrong.

This is not my best character sketch, but that's because I don't know a lot about Fang yet either. And yeah I know I'm his creator but still.

 And yeah I know I'm his creator but still

Picture of Fang