Abyss and Raven

Abyss and Raven are identical twin brother and sister, but are much more then just twins

Abyss is a black cat who is strong, witty, invisible and knowledgeable. He's a bit timid,but will do anything for his sister or his clan. Abyss has light green eye that are keen and had a great sense of smell.

Raven is a black female cat who is kind, forgiving, and sleek. She is more outgoing then her brother, and although she is the nicer one if you cross her line your going to get it. Like her brother she has light green eyes that are keen, but she's better at seeing at night. Unlike her brother she has keen hearing and does not have a great sense of smell.

Like any normal siblings they bicker, a lot. But also love each other even though they don't always see eye to eye, and make an amazing team. Both are very cunning using how identical they look to spy on others. 

They both live in a clan of cats that call themselves ninjcats that spy and protect animals that need it basically they have eyes and ears everywhere, and they are the top team for the job.

There is only one way to tell them apart, and that is Raven has a light birthmark on her inner back right thigh that is unnoticeable if you don't know about it.

These guys will be introduced in the next chapter of Together As One We Stand. So look forward to meeting them hopefully later tonight 💖