Behind The Scenes My OCs prt 3

1. Fang was originally supposed to be named Thorn or Thor, but I decided that neither really fit him, and went with Fang instead

2. Jade was supposed to be a lone dog, it wasn't until the third draft that I completely changed my mind, and added  the arc with Fang in it

3. Diamond coincidencely looked like my orange tabby, and her adventurous nature was taken from my cat as well.

4. In the first written version of the puppy Diamond (at the time Treasure) was supposed to be in it as I mentioned before as a neighbors cat, but I pitched the idea quickly after, deciding that I really needed to focus on Pumpkin, and that if enough people liked it I would do a one shot later on it.

5. In the first written version of April's Adventure in Pupsitting. Pumpkin was actually supposed to like having April around, but after writing that version I pitched it as it was OOC for my OC, and plus what's the fun in a pupsitting story when the pup doesn't get to cause trouble?

6. In  What Makes A Hero it was actually supposed to be Treasure and Diamond talking about Diamond's past life, and how a true hero doesn't wear a cape. That anyone can be a hero. I have no idea why I changed the character to Pumpkin but I guess it flows better.

7. Fang wasn't actually supposed to be defeated instead he becomes good and makes friends with them, but I pitched that idea when I made Jade. Plus I love my bully OC how he is I couldn't change him.

Well that's all for right now and just in case you're wondering why I talk about The Puppy so much is because I wrote four to five different versions of it before getting the final result lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed.💖