Jade

Jade is a small black pug with a white marking on her chest. She has brown eyes and rose ears. Jade is a good friend of Pumpkin and Diamond, she goes on adventures with them.

Jade was abandoned on the streets at a young age when she was found by Fang. Who force her to join his pack as Omega. Jade is a hardworking dog, as her Omega job requires her to be.

Jade, although her horrible upbringing had always been kind and loving to others. She always tries to keep her pack spirits up.

When Jade meets Pumpkin she is shown to be brave and determined despite her small size. And easily defeats Fang when it becomes time. Jade may be small, but she know her size doesn't matter it was her knowledge and heart that counts.

Jade is very sly, and is shown sneaking up on her friends many times by mistake, and scaring them half to death. She also great at blending in with her surrounding which makes her hard to see.

Jade is a pack dog, and a born Alpha. Once Fang is defeated she takes on his role promising to change what he had done. And promising to rule with kindness instead of force.

Jade is very protective as every street dog is. And is seen protecting her pack and Pumpkin many times. Jade is fun loving, and loves adventures just like  her friends.

Jade is an amazing hunter, and catches most of the food for her pack. Jade also love patrolling and making sure her land is safe.