Missile

Missile is a light brown Minature Pinscher and is Blaze's younger sister.

Missile is serious and fierce due to being part of a pack her father leads called the fierce pack. Blaze unlike my other bad characters is that Missile is forced to be mean she is afraid of what could happen to her.

Missile secretly hates her parents and longs to be free like her brother Blaze is but believe that it will never ever happen to a dog like her.

Missiles parents are gone a lot claiming that its to test her on her alpha skills. Missile then has to have the weight of her whole pack and having to stay fierce on her back.

Missile although she acts strong and fierce is actually very kind and kind of shy. She is calm and collective when it comes to fighting, but always wants to use it as a last resort despite the fact she's in the fierce pack who are very violent.

Missile hates how her fate is turning out, and doesn't want to be this villain her pack is making her she just wants to be with Blaze.

She is extremely jealous of Blaze because now he was in the greatest pack in the world while she stuck in her pack having to do what her family wants her to do. But at the same time is glad he's safe and doesn't have to go through this even though she has been getting punished for the both of them.

Again Missile really loves her brother and others, but she has to keep up her act of being fierce and unforgiving for she won't get hurt.