Treasure

Treasure is a tortoise shell cat, who is Diamond's younger sister, and a good friend of Pumpkin's.

Treasure has black fur with orange splotches. She has a few scars scattering her coat from her time as a street cat, and a lame front paw no one knows about yet. Treasure has jade green eyes.

Treasure was once a street cat but got adopted when she was four weeks old. From the very start she was taught to be sweet, and loving. Treasure is not desensitized to the struggles of the street life though, and can hold her own in a fight.

Treasure loves humans and can't imagine her life without them. She sometimes can't see eye to eye with her sister due to this fact that Diamond despises humans.

Treasure loves spending her free time with her sister (no matter how much it gets on Diamond's nerves.) She also loves hanging out with Pumpkin and talking about their lives. Her favorite place to go is the park. (Just like every other character I've written.)

Unlike her sister, Treasure prefers being in a group, or with her owner then being alone. She hated being left alone, and will let you know about it. Even when with Diamond and Pumpkin she sticks close to them.

 Even when with Diamond and Pumpkin she sticks close to them

One of my only edits of Treasure with her sister Diamond

Another picture with Treasure and Diamond