"And here" he said before he placed the old Springbonnie plush in my left hand.
"Oh- Cassi- Golden. . . you. . . You found him" I said with small tears forming from the memory of him winning this toy for me on Gabriel's birthday.

I got up and hugged him.
"Thank you so much, I never thought I would see this again." I sighed as I wiped a tear.
"I always kept that near me when I was alone. . . it reminded me of you. . ." his golden cheeks grew a glowing light pink color before he patted my shoulder.
"Come on you four. Let's go before they open the place up, make sure to bring more attention here okay?" He grinned.
"Got it!" I smiled.

He led them into the hall on my right straight down the hall to the parts and service room.
"Come on everybody! On stage let's go let's go!" Toy Freddy said as everyone quickly made their way to their places. I walked to the room in front of me and entered with Mangle. It handed me a small note saying 'Update needed' it winked at me before staying still.

I placed it on my chest and waited for the day guard to arrive.

~30 minutes later~

The sun shined brightly through the windows and I heard a car park from here.
"He Is aLmOsT HeRE" Mangle glitched out.
"The door is unlocking." I whispered.

It finally opened and 2 guards walked in. One was a woman and the second was a man.
"When you said we should work together, I didn't expect this Louis." The woman sighed.
"It's going to be great Juno, you'll love the kids."
"I won't love these. . . ugh. . . they're creepy Louis. I feel like they watch me." She shuddered.
"Oh, The night guard texted me last night saying that they added a new animatronics. . ."
"There's more?!"
"Yeah, somewhe- oh look!" He smiled as he walked in.

They looked familiar?

"Juno look! It's your favorite color."
"Purple. . . heh. . . did you make this one for me Louis?" She chuckled as she walked closer.
"Hmm. . . Update Needed? I'll need to fix it real quick before the customers arrive. Gimme a sec" he muttered before walking behind me and opening my lower back.
"Huh, these are new parts. More advanced then the 3 on stage haha!"
"This is fun to you Louis?" Juno mumbled.

She looked depressed. Upset and creeped out to be here. It looked like she hated to be here.
"Louis. . . Why did you have to work here. . . after the whole incident. . . I-I can't-"
"Juno, it's okay." He said before walking up to her and hugging her.
"We tried alright. . . there's still a chance, the police haven't conformed anything yet." He comforted.

Confirmed anything?
"I-I just. . . the room- there's still so much" she started to cry as she hugged Louis. Her dull brown eyes, long h/c hair tied up into a ponytail. Louis having e/c eyes and s/c skin.

No. T-those can't be-
"I miss her Louis. . . my baby. . . she just. . . she couldn't have run away" she sobbed in his arms.

N-No.
"I miss her too Juno, we must be strong for her. She will come back. We'll find her. Our sweet little girl is somewhere probably trying to find us, she has your strength and bravery Juno"
"She has your stubbornness Louis" she choked.
"Y/n will be just fine."

No?! M-Momma! D-daddy?! Me! It's me. Turn around! Look at me please! Mom! Dad!
"Hey don't cry, your foundation cost like 40 dollars."
"60 but still. . . It's my fault. I didn't go to the party, my work got the best of me. N-now she's gone." She sobbed.
"Y/n. . . she wouldn't just run away from us Juno, she. . . she is fine. She's alive and I know it." Louis smiled.

I am alive. . . am I? Dad I'm right behind you. I fought to stop my hand from reaching his shoulder, look at me. Mom please don't cry. Dad hug me.
"Dad" I muttered.
". . . did you hear that?" Juno asked.
"Hear what?" Louis questioned.
"I heard someone say dad."
"Juno-"
"No I swear! . . . t-that voice sounded like her-"
"Juno, it's just your imagination-"
"No! Louis I'm serious. . . it sounded like Y/n-"
"There's already people coming, go and open the doors. I need to reset her." He said with a low voice before turning to me and going behind my back.