Chapter 218: Shirone-mode

Mulai dari awal

“There’s an option for me to stay behind and fight. But the one downstairs is most likely...."

Erin looks down to the floor, and it seems like she's trying to look far below.

"Yeah, the one waiting for us downstairs is most likely the Evil Dragon. There’s a chance that it’s Crom Cruach or Lilith who is the other half of Ophis that is always besides Rizevim." Akeno affirmed.

"If we have to fight those two, then we will be in trouble if we already became exhausted. We don’t even know if we can beat Crom Cruach, or if Ophis’s other half is also downstairs..." Rias added.

"We don’t want to waste unnecessary strength here. But there are several annoying opponents’ right in front of us." Kiba remarked as he scanned the enemies in front of them.

While the group are thinking with the best option they have, Koneko takes a step forward.

“……Please leave this to me.”

Saying that, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe.

“……It seems like what Nee-sama taught me would become handy here.”

Shallow white light starts to appear around Koneko's body. It starts to envelop her, and she also releases her touki as if she’s responding to it.

The light eventually becomes massive and bigger, then starts to mould into a shape. The figure that appears once the light settles is an Onee-san who looks like Kuroka. She’s wearing a white kimono while she has cat-ears and two cat tails growing out.

"By gathering the natural ki nearby, I made myself grow by force by synchronizing it with my touki."

"Seriously!? T-This is Koneko-chan’s vooooice!" Issei said in shock.

“That’s a senjutsu technique which allows Koneko to grow temporarily so she can use the nekomata’s power with her free will. It is done by taking in the ki outside into her body. Koneko said it’s called Shirone-mode.” Rias explained.

"S-So she forced herself to become an older woman through the use of senjutsu!" Issei's lecherous thoughts flashed in his mind.

"M-More importantly! It’s huge! Her oppai are huge! Her breasts have matured so much that you can tell from above her kimono! It’s about the same size as Kuroka!"

Koneko goes ahead without making a sound just like a ghost. When she swings her right hand to the side, what appears is a big wheel. The wheel is covered by white flames.

"Kasha! I know at least the name of that! Azazel said in glee then started to explain.

“Kasha is a youkai that lures the dead to the other world and is called the other form of nekomata. For them who woke up from the dead and turned into Vampires, that flame would become the critical strike due to the technique’s trait. The problem is if it would work on them that have lost their weaknesses……”

Koneko makes many kasha appear in the air and makes them go flying towards the Vampire warriors that are standing in front of her. The kasha spins in the air and goes flying towards the enemies very quickly.

Even if the Vampires dodge the kasha, it changes its course in the air where it finally grabs hold of them.

“U-Uwaaaaaah!”

The Vampires turn into ashes while screaming in agony.

“W-Why!? We were supposed to have gained a body where fire won’t work on us!”

"It’s useless. That fire will not disappear until it burns out the dead. I changed the natural ki it took inside to a power of purification by using my senjutsu. It’s not about weaknesses. As long as you don’t change the reason and the principle of your existence, the fire will keep on burning all of you." Koneko replied mercilessly.

"Power of purification." Erin said in discovery and Azazel nodded.

“It’s basically the opposite of Saji’s cursed flame. His flames curse you for eternity with the negative power while hers purify and make you disappear with the positive power.”

“Then we simply have to attack!”

One of the Vampires that gave up on dodging it tries to attack Koneko
directly. But the moment his fist touches Koneko, that Vampire turns to ashes immediately.

"Right now I am the power of purification itself. You know you will disappear simply by touching me?"

"Disappearing simply by touching her! It’s too amazing since its power of purification!" The church trio said in awe.

“W-Wow…… That's an ability fitting for Koneko-chan who is strict with lecherous things!" Issei swallowed his saliva.

“Even the evil you shouldn’t touch her, you know? You’ll get purified. That works effectively on those who have evil intentions. It will probably work on Evil Dragons too. Obviously the effectiveness will reflect on how well Koneko can use it.. But it seems like against these enhanced Vampires, they can’t even do anything against her.” Azazel explained.

“Daaaaaaaaaaamit!”

The last vampire standing turns into ashes and disappears as he screams.

After confirming that she took care of all of them, Koneko breathes out. Everyone can tell that she is tired.

“That was amazing, Koneko-chan! Oh, but I can’t touch you so light heartedly....” Erin said.

"Erin-senpai... I’ve grown bigger now."

Koneko speaks with a red face while wiggling her body.

“Y-You certainly did." Erin smiled sheepishly.

"I can’t maintain this form for so long, but one day I will definitely turn out like this and become your bride."

The light around Koneko disappears after she says that. She returns to her usual loli girl form and collapses on the floor all of a sudden, as if she lost all of the energy in her.

Rias embraces Koneko and pats her head.

“Good work, Koneko.”

“It’s her first fight using that form. So she must have used up all of her stamina.” Azazel gives his analysis. "But thanks to that, it seems like we can go through this area easily."

The group then continued on their way as they supported Koneko.

- End of Chapter -