Chapter 179: Test Results

- Long chap ✏ -
______________________________________

A few days after the ruckus ended in the Underworld, the ORC members gathered in the club room where they eventually learned about Azazel's resignation.

“You were removed from the position of Governor!? Are you serious!?"

Azazel makes a sigh while leaning further on the couch.

“You are noisy. It can’t be helped. I made Ophis come here without telling those noisy bunch.”

“Then what is your current status……?” asked Rias.

“Hmm. Something like the supervisor of this area which is one of the important locations for the Three Great Powers alliance. My position in the Grigori is as an advisor of special technology.”

“From a Governor to a supervisor....” mumbled Koneko.

“Well that’s the gist of it. Shemhaza became the Governor of Grigori. Baraquiel is the Vice-Governor. Man I feel better! Those positions suit hard headed people like them. With this, I can concentrate on my hobbies.”

Seems like this news lifted his mood instead of making him cry." Tsubaki remarked.

"Did removing him from his post gave him more freedom?" spoke Azusa

Azazel was all hyped but he then took out 4 certificates.

“The result for the mid-class promotion test was released just before. In place of Sirzechs who is busy, I will announce the results."

Everyone blinked in surprise and Azazel continued.

“First of all Kiba. You passed!Congratulations. You are a Mid-class Devil from today. You will receive a call about the awarding ceremony sometime soon. I will give you the certificate now.”

“Thank you. I will gladly accept.”

Kiba receives the certificate and bows his head down.

“Then next is Issei. You also passed the test. Starting today, you are a Mid-class Devil."

Issei received the certificate with trembling hands. He looked shocked for a moment and when he recovered, his face broke into a grin.

"All right! Thank you very much!"

Erin observed the scene with a small smile.

"Ah, my best friends became Mid-class Devils right in front of my eyes!"

“Next is Akeno. You also passed. Now you are a Mid-class Devil. I told Baraquiel beforehand, and he started.. man-crying the moment he heard it.”

“Geez, Tou-sama... Thank you very much. I will gladly accept it.”

Akeno takes the certificate with a red face. When Azazel showed the last certificate, he showed a disappointed expression.

"Lastly, Erin-chi.”

"Yes?"

"Sorry but you didn't pass.."

"EEEEEH?!"

Collective responses of shock gathered in the room and Azazel broke into a laugh.

"Just kidding. Erin-chi passed. If she didn't then that only means that the test examiners were drunk at that time."

Erin released a small sigh and retrieved the certificate given to her.

"Nice joke but that wasn't really funny."